New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    This truck has leaked photos from autoindustriya and I think napagkamalan pang all new strada based sa spy shots, pero mukang ito yun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Is this the all new navara or facelifted model?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Too late Mr. Nissan, everyone got a copy now of leaked image

From dpccars

UPDATE;

We where asked to remove the pictures by Nissan Navara in Thailand, even though we did not have to remove them since they where leaked and its all over the internet. We still went ahead and deleted the images as a respect to the company.

Here is what they wrote us:

"My name is Pakapol from Nissan Motor Thailand. I write to you regarding the matter
    of leaked images of Nissan Navara in Thailand. Those pictures were illegally distributed
    by one of our suppliers who broke the contract and we are pursuing legal suits with them.

In this regard, I would like to ask for your kind help taking down the leaked pictures
    from the site. We will have global reveal on June 11 which is only a few days away.
    We will provide better quality pictures of exterior and interior to you after the reveal.

Thank you for your consideration and understanding in advance."
    From Ai
    due to insistent request from Nissan Thailand, Nissan Philippines and Nissan Global; we have removed the spyshots and replaced them with teaser images from the Nissan Youtube video.
    Photos of 2015 Nissan Frontier/Navara leaked in Thailand - Auto News by AutoIndustriya.com
    2015 Nissan Navara - Frontier Photos Leaked

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    From this Ai pic of the axle..

Is this a carry-over from D22 FS5R30A? What happened to the Dana44?

The front approach sits little higher but doesnt look like a plough like the current D40. Stablink is on the same position. I just hope they fixed that UCA hitting the coil bucket when lifted beyond 2inches.

And the same euro weakling engine, the latest tweaked (they should have called it super high power ) YD25ddti 190PS 450Nm which has been in eu market since 2010. I'm disappointed for not bringing in the Cummins and VX90. Only good point is im already familiar with the motor, some mods could just bolt straight in.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ok, lets see the interior

I believe this is the product of joint production with Mitsubishi-with the bikini steering wheel design and mitsu like console..

2DIN HU showed on the vid is fixed cannot be whacked without replacing the dash like the LowLux. First pickup i've seen with push start. HDC button also showed on the video.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Okay yang bagong Navara parang Colorado yung
    front fascia.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt View Post
    i recall, maybe around 2010-2011, may announcement na nissan-mitsubishi joint venture sa next pickup truck nilang dalawa. like ford-mazda partnership. wala pa balita sa mitsu twin nito?
    Hindi na natuloy yun. Nagkanya-kanya rin sila.

Lumabas na concept ng new mitsu pickup last year pa and they made hints that they plan to release the new Strada either before the year ends or 1st half of next year. Nissan has not made any announcements yet other then a GLOBAL reveal. I doubt it will be available immediately in the Philippines. They will probably prioritize mass production first in Thailand (right-hand drive) since that's where it is being made and Thailand is pick-up country. Ang bagong Nissan Urvan nga at Nissan March matagal na sa Thailand wala pa announcement kung kelan dadalin sa Pinas. While Nissan Philippines has made a few hints that they are going to bring the Urvan and NV200 Evalia (aka new Vanette) since last year as soon as the stocks of the old model Urvan has been depleted. Matagal pa siguro ang Nissan Pickup.

2015 Mitsubishi Triton previewed in GR-HEV concept ? PerformanceDrive

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    ^The above is base on the article I read in 2012:

Nissan: Navara based SUV likely, talks with Mitsubishi Off | Cars Bikes Trucks - Malaysia Cars Bikes Trucks One Stop Automotive

Nissan: Navara based SUV likely, talks with Mitsubishi Off

But according to a report by the Bangkok Post, a Nissan PPV is on the plans for the next generation Navara, likely to be due by 2014.
    Bangkok Post quoted Takayuki Kimura, president of Nissan Motor (Thailand) saying “It was a mistake in our product planning. Thais like SUVs with good looks and big packages,” in reference to Nissan’s absence in the PPV segment.

Mr Kimura added it is only logical to build an SUV for the next generation Navara.

He added that earlier talks with Mitsubishi Motors to co-develop the new Navara and Triton have ceased and that Nissan will continue to independently develop its own pick-up truck models.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Here's the pictures of the freshly unveiled pick up.

More pictures, please click the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5193410&type=1

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast