New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Brown color available locally? According to top gear's initial article white, silver, orange and black lang choices. Love the brown as well.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Brown color available locally? According to top gear's initial article white, silver, orange and black lang choices. Love the brown as well.
    Brown looks decent. However I was personally looking for red. I was told by the agent that they only have those colors (white, silver, orange and black) I was asking if they have red, brown or blue and they told me wala pa silang info about those colors. Upon checking the ph and thai nissan site. Ph have limited colors to 4 unlike in thai site they have more to offer. I settled for white and I checked sa thai site white was listed as pearl white and at ph site it was listed as alpine white. I'm hoping for a pearl white. However I can live with the alpine white

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Not only brown isn't available here but also this grey as well.

Hopefully by next year, madadagdagan na ng Nissan Ph ang colors for the new truck.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I may have mistaken some other color for the brown one. I've seen a blue X-trail as well, turned out to be a Rogue brought here from the US.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    2nd row looks really spacious compared to the previous gen. Plus may vents pa. Ganda nung orange na display sa Trinoma.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    Brown looks decent. However I was personally looking for red. I was told by the agent that they only have those colors (white, silver, orange and black) I was asking if they have red, brown or blue and they told me wala pa silang info about those colors. Upon checking the ph and thai nissan site. Ph have limited colors to 4 unlike in thai site they have more to offer. I settled for white and I checked sa thai site white was listed as pearl white and at ph site it was listed as alpine white. I'm hoping for a pearl white. However I can live with the alpine white
    Any updates regarding your new Alpine White NP300 Navara unit, sir? Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Any updates regarding your new Alpine White NP300 Navara unit, sir? Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately wala pa daw. However I saw one being delivered yesterday at my nearest Nissan dealership it's a VL!, white and not sure if it is a A/T or M/T . And will talk to my agent as early as tomorrow if that unit is mine. Last time I talked to my agent few days ago she told me by next week they will allocate unit for those who reserve early and fortunately I'm first and one of them and hoping I can get mine this week. I was hoping the unit they delivered is mine and A/T.

Sorry for the pic (whenever I upload this pic it rotate itself so...:sorry it's blurred a bit and wasn't focus because I was just passing by when I saw it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    Unfortunately wala pa daw. However I saw one being delivered yesterday at my nearest Nissan dealership it's a VL!, white and not sure if it is a A/T or M/T . And will talk to my agent as early as tomorrow if that unit is mine. Last time I talked to my agent few days ago she told me by next week they will allocate unit for those who reserve early and fortunately I'm first and one of them and hoping I can get mine this week. I was hoping the unit they delivered is mine and A/T.

Sorry for the pic (whenever I upload this pic it rotate itself so...:sorry it's blurred a bit and wasn't focus because I was just passing by when I saw it.
    I see.

Maybe it's already your unit arriving in the dealership. Congratz.. :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mga sir,

Any idea bakit mas mura cheapest AT variant ng Nissan NP300 kesa sa cheapest AT variant ng New Strada?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mga sir,

Any idea bakit mas mura cheapest AT variant ng Nissan NP300 kesa sa cheapest AT variant ng New Strada?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonseclaire View Post
    mga sir,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mga sir,

Introductory price pa lang kasi yan. It should go up na by this month.

May pricing na ba dito ang all-new Strada?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast