New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The B16's look may be simpler than its competitors but its growing on me. I guess it has that type of look that improves as you see it more. Meron kasing mga ibang models na wow sa simula but then habang tumatagal pumapangit... i wont mention which ones... hehe..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    The B16's look may be simpler than its competitors but its growing on me. I guess it has that type of look that improves as you see it more. Meron kasing mga ibang models na wow sa simula but then habang tumatagal pumapangit... i wont mention which ones... hehe..
    Is it a TA? ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Hehe. True. Honestly i think it looks better in person. It's wide pala talaga.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hey, I just realized.

To all those saying that Sentra is old, Civic and Corolla has been out internationally at the same time as the Sentra B16. So if you buy a Sentra on June, it is just like you got a Civic on June? Simple logic.

FACTS (international):
    Sentra
    Launched: 2007
    Facelifted: 2010

Civic
    Launched: 2006
    Facelifted: 2009

Corolla
    Launched: 2008
    Facelifted: -

Lancer
    Launched: 2007
    Facelifted: -

So in terms of platform design, the oldest is Civic, then Lancer & Sentra, finally Corolla

In terms of cosmetic design, the oldest is Lancer, then Corolla, then Civic, finally Sentra.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post

I have tried this in the US before. My uncle owns one. It's sure nice and spacious. And HUGE. Well, bigger than others in the category, I mean.

Bring in the SE-r so that Impreza and Evo will both get a run for their money.
    The SE-R will never be mistaken for competition to a Evo or WRX, it's not even close to a Mazdaspeed 3. It does compete in the market with the Civic Si sedan but most everything else in it's segment out powers the SE-R even with the 200hp engine. Handling isn't even close compared to the Civic, Evo, WRX, and Mazdaspeed 3. It was a poor attempt of Nissan to relive the glory days of the SE-R, but they made the car too heavy with softer suspension and CVT transmission. Nissan failed to take note that the old SE-R was light and even with less power than the VTEC powered Civic Si it kept pace because of it's handling and light weight. The last two generations of the SE-R have essentially sucked.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    I think it's elegant and luxurious. Sure to consider this brand again after experiencing my Altis and Civic FD na super tagtag, Altis naman walang pinagbago ang engine at transmission, same lang ng dati. I really miss my Sentra GTS.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Any new updates?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I hope they release the 6-speed MT for this...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    launching daw is on april 22 sa nbc tent(fort bonifacio) 6pm.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mpgm View Post
    launching daw is on april 22 sa nbc tent(fort bonifacio) 6pm.
    I just got the text from agent today... "Sir gudam po. Di po 2loy ung launching. Ngkaron ng problem sa venue kc mdameng aatend. Ireresched nlang daw po."

sayang.. wanted to attend and see the new Sentra sana..

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
All New 2010 Nissan Sentra