New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i really like the dash and center console of this Usdm Sentra... really diggin the espresso black or brilliant silver colors! baka mapatrade-in ako ng N16 ko!

OT: i hope NMPI will bring in the USDM Maxima to our shores too..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    i really like the dash and center console of this Usdm Sentra... really diggin the espresso black or brilliant silver colors! baka mapatrade-in ako ng N16 ko!
    Presyong Lancer EX yan for sure.

Grabe na ang Nissan rito,bumabawi talaga!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kamukha ng sx4 sedan

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    We'll be getting the G11 which is the Sylphy.2 liter CVT at M/T variants ang available...Panlaban sa Corolla Altis at Chevrolet Cruze to.

ngeeeeetpa
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 3rd, 2010 at 05:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ngeeeeetpa
    x10000 imho

looks cheap...

di tulad ng altis, civic and lancer ex...mga Honorable Mention tong mga to.

just my two cents worth

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    here is the link of the article in the manila times confirming that is is the usdm sentra that will be released in the philippines. according to the article we will the first asian country to have the north american model of the sentra

http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php...-suv-this-year

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Yay for bringing in the North American version. I think this is better appreciated in person. Nagtingin ako ng videos sa youtube, maangas naman din. CVT pa. Sana hindi masyado mahal hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    ^^^
    I knew it. :D and I am happy.

This will be the best thing that probably happened to Nissan Philippines this new century.

Maybe Nissan Motors Philippines, Inc. was not quick on launching new models because it has been rooting for the B16 from the start. And I am glad, even if they took long, they were able to patch things up with Nissan and bring in the B16.

I have tried this in the US before. My uncle owns one. It's sure nice and spacious. And HUGE. Well, bigger than others in the category, I mean.

Bring in the SE-r so that Impreza and Evo will both get a run for their money.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    x10000 imho

looks cheap...

di tulad ng altis, civic and lancer ex...mga Honorable Mention tong mga to.

just my two cents worth
    Mas type ko yang G11 Sentra kaysa sa Altis na mukhang pilit.. Pero mabuti't di nayan dinala rito dahil alam nilang di yan bebenta rito yang G11 Sentra.

Mahal yan for sure yang bagong Sentra.Presyong Lancer EX yan but at least its way better than the aging Civic!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    The b16's got the side looks of an evolved b14 with the face of a suzuki swift... nice

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
All New 2010 Nissan Sentra