New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    That 2010 Sentra looks smaller than the n16.
    And they might as well bring the Versa in instead of the Teana which I think didn't sell well.

N16 is considered a subcompact in some times. B16, well, is considered midsize in times.

It's not really sure that we are getting the USDM, by the way. Read the Topgear article thoroughly. And currently, no Asian country offers B16. So, it will appear that the next Nissan Sentra in the Philippines will be a Sentra-badged G11.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    according sa article, the picture is merely for virtual purposes and that the actual unit may vary, so pwede na ung g11 (b16, usdm) o ung jdm na nissan bluebird slyphy ang ilalabas nila,

i j ust hope that the current b16 or the current slyphy ang ilabas considring that there were upgrades and changes na ginawa dun sa 2007 b16 and the slyphy thru the years at hindi ung old style.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    b16 usdm pala not G11 which is the slyphy, sori

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    We'll be getting the G11 which is the Sylphy.2 liter CVT at M/T variants ang available...Panlaban sa Corolla Altis at Chevrolet Cruze to.

Last edited by ghosthunter; March 3rd, 2010 at 05:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    slyphy? ngek sana ung usdm nalang hehehe, luma na sin kasi style na ito, 2005 pa yata ito available sa ibang countries so halos kasabay nung current n16 natin, at least ung usdm 2007 lang nilabas.

though mas elegante syang tingnan.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mpgm View Post
    slyphy? ngek sana ung usdm nalang hehehe, luma na sin kasi style na ito, 2005 pa yata ito available sa ibang countries so halos kasabay nung current n16 natin, at least ung usdm 2007 lang nilabas.

though mas elegante syang tingnan.
    wrong.

First, our N16 has been old, since 2001? Even with the facelift from the Exalta nameplate in 2005, the rest of the car is old.

Second, Bluebird Sylphy was launched 2005, in an autoshow. Just like every other car before start of production in 2006. And out in Japan by late 2006. Though global launch (China, rest of Asia) was really 2008.

Third, you are right, Sentra B16 is younger. Launched in 2006, sold by 2007.

Anyway, I like the G11 better, though I like B16 too. If we can just have both. The G11 is longer but narrower, on the other hand, B16 is shorter but wider. Inside, G11 is better. Outside, it's all B16.

When are they launching a new 'Sentra' anyway again? I mean, this year, right? Hmm, I remember, when they launched the Grand Livina back in 2008, campaign started March. As I have a few background in Marketing, they should start giving out intriguing *stuff* to gossip about. But then again, this is NMPI. Their best advertisement is post a huge billboard in front of their Sta Rosa plant and post a picture about it in their site.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    yah i know that the n16 was made available in 2001 in the philippines but that was the gen 1 version, which is similar also to the gen 1 bluebird slyphy avaialbe in japan. though your correct that the n16 is really old since the current n16 is really a facelifted version of the gen 1 (iba lang ung rear and front but the rest almost pareho na. the curretn n16(gen 2) on the other hand is diffirent from the current bluebird slyphy available in other asian countries, if im not mistaken the currrent n16 is similar to nissan sunny neo? which is avaialble in thailand.

according sa article it will be april, they will also be releasing the new teana and a a 2010 nissan xtrail though dun sa mga avaialbel pictures parang hindi masyao nagbago ung xtrail.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sir, any idea or specs ng new sentra? and which is better N16 or g11?
    and any idea kung magkano kaya ang price nito dito sa pinas? thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow puro palpak decisions ng nissan a.. first, ngayon lang sila maglalabas ng new sentra, and 2nd, they'll introduce the sylphy instead of the usdm sentra. boring...tsk tsk...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    not yet sure of the specs but if it is the slyphy

here is the link for the slyphy available in malaysia

http://www.nissan.com.my/Vehicles/Sy...del_hpage.html

if it is the usdm, here is the link

http://www.leftlanenews.com/nissan-sentra.html

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
All New 2010 Nissan Sentra