New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This car will be in trouble with the New Elantra/Civic/Focus arriving also. Combined MPG(US) is not class leading anymore.

Car below is for North American markets. Not sure about Asean/Chinese markets yet, but it will probably follow suit.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ngayon nga walang bumibili eh, pano pa pag lumabas yung mga bago.

Sirang sira na Nissan dito. Only the Navara sells well. Oh, and the 30 year old Urvan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Agree.

ranting...

1. Corolla even though the 2017 will be all new. Ito pinaka exciting. though its 18 months away.

Current Corolla has EPA Combined mpg of 32, realworld tests does over 35MPG

with the Mazda Skyactiv and CVT im guessing they will achieve 38-40MPG by 2017?

2. Civic looks promising 35MPG combined, EPA rating

3. Mazda3 not sure how this ranks but 31MPG is really achievable in the USA

4. Elantra looks good with the 1.4Turbo with EPA rating 35mpg combined.

5. Nissan Sylphy? maybe 35MPG for the new one?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Agree.

ranting...

1. Corolla even though the 2017 will be all new. Ito pinaka exciting. though its 18 months away.

Current Corolla has EPA Combined mpg of 32, realworld tests does over 35MPG

with the Mazda Skyactiv and CVT im guessing they will achieve 38-40MPG by 2017?

2. Civic looks promising 35MPG combined, EPA rating

3. Mazda3 not sure how this ranks but 31MPG is really achievable in the USA

4. Elantra looks good with the 1.4Turbo with EPA rating 35mpg combined.

5. Nissan Sylphy? maybe 35MPG for the new one?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Will they also update the sylphy here? Sayang kakabili ko lang ng 2015 sylphy last september after checking out all other similar compact cars.

Buyer's market talaga. Daming choices. Get whatever you like. Good for the consumer.

I wonder nga bakit di mabenta sylphy dito when in fact ang lakas niya sa China.

Will they also update the sylphy here? Sayang kakabili ko lang ng 2015 sylphy last september after checking out all other similar compact cars.

Buyer's market talaga. Daming choices. Get whatever you like. Good for the consumer.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyp View Post

They have a factory in china hence the buyers are supported quite extensively. 5yr warranty with cheap maintenance siguro.

They have a factory in china hence the buyers are supported quite extensively. 5yr warranty with cheap maintenance siguro.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Best-selling New Cars in September 2015 | ChinaAutoWeb

Best-selling Sedans in 2014 | ChinaAutoWeb

#3 sila sa China.

http://chinaautoweb.com/2015/10/best-selling-new-cars-in-september-2015/

http://chinaautoweb.com/2015/01/best-selling-sedans-in-2014/

#3 sila sa China.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    OT

Di rin pala patriotic ang mga Chinese sa own brands nila on the sedan category atleast.

Geely Emgrand 7 na highest which ranked 14th for September and 21st for the year.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    NMPI will probably bring in the Sylphy 1.6 DIG-Turbo (190hp). This engine can be tuned to at least 225hp without mods.

Kind of happy that Sylphy isn't that common. It makes the owners safer from theft and car-targetting criminals since the market for stolen parts is almost nil. LOL.

New one looks nice. Same shell though. Updated lang headlamps (I wonder how those are better than my Xenon projectors). Taillamps. Same interior though except for the steering wheel which looks like it was taken off the 370z.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    number 1 siya sa China this October 2015
    over 35000 sold in just 1 month
    Best-selling New Sedans, SUVs, and MPVs in October 2015 | ChinaAutoWeb

http://chinaautoweb.com/2015/11/best-selling-new-sedans-suvs-and-mpvs-in-october-2015/

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Best-selling New Sedans, SUVs, and MPVs in October 2015 | ChinaAutoWeb
    Made in the Phils ba Sylphy? May nakakarating ba ng China?
    If not, aling models lang ba ang ginagawa dito sa Pinas?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast