New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Mga sirs,i know this is off topic here,im a fan of cx5 actually makikipagdeal na ako sa SA within september... But... Nabalitaan ko na ilalabas na yung all new nissan x-trail, 7 seater??? Please help me decide folks..huhu. which is which, which is better

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kailan ba magiging available ang all new xtrail???

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    I haven't seen the new xtrail but the 2.0 looks promising for FC figures based on the jc08 cycle claim. But it just seems a bit high for a 7 seater vehicle with a low peak torque though. Any ideas how the testing factored in load for such a vehicle? 2 pax/5pax/7pax?

In the city, I don't doubt the 2.0 to may have better FC than the 2.5, but the highway is a different matter especially when fully loaded. I am really curious how they did the tuning for the engine.

I am curious as well how the third row feels for a 6ft tall passenger with a 6ft tall passenger in the middle row. I'll have to wait when it's in the showroom though since I won't be able to drop by PIMS.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Meron nako 2015 Nissan X-trail
    Joke Diecast model lang
    mukhang CUV natalaga
    I hope di sya sing lakas sa gas nung ccurrent gen
    and sana maganda parin performance nya sa
    off-road

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    It's available now. With 15k discount pa, and good color palette, unlike the Sylphy.

According sa mga reviews for the AWD 2.5 CVT one, it's the most fuel efficient compared to its rivals. Ang ganda ng pricing and its feature-packed, very interesting considering it's Nissan.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    It's available now. With 15k discount pa, and good color palette, unlike the Sylphy.

According sa mga reviews for the AWD 2.5 CVT one, it's the most fuel efficient compared to its rivals. Ang ganda ng pricing and its feature-packed, very interesting considering it's Nissan.
    From what I read as well, the Xtrail units are coming straight from Japan CBU I think. So it's no longer an issue of source when compared to the CX5 and saying it's Japan quality. But I do still wonder if that is correct.

Only more infor trickling out of PIMS would say for certain.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Medyo hindi ako kumbinsido sa sub 150hp engine, tapos 7 seater...i dunno..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ebowme4867 View Post
    Kailan ba magiging available ang all new xtrail???
    Reservations are accepted already since yesterday. By November daw, units will be at showrooms. Gas engines Lang available, 2.0L 144hp 200nm torque for the 4x2, then 2.5L 171hp 233nm torque for the 4x4.
    Price is 1.375m for the 4x2, 1.580m for the TOTL.
    Read that the TOTL has around view monitor , you'll get 360-degree view while parking!
    Got everything from motoring of Phil star. May discount ng 25-30k til oct 31!
    It has 3rd row seats din daw na manual folding.
    Looks interesting!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    how fast is the 2.5 CVT 4x4....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My wife has a 2013 2.5L CVT AWD Rogue which is the X-Trail everywhere else. I don't think the US-spec 170hp 2.5L engine has changed since the original model. The Rogue struggled a bit climbing up the Rocky Mountains when fully loaded. But, it's still peppy enough for city driving though.

I was surprised at how popular the car is in New York. There are legions of Rogues there.

Wife's Rogue (dark blue):

Add:

Last year, we test drove the Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX-5, Hyundai Tucson, Mitsubishi Outlander, Subaru Forester non-turbo, and Chevy Equinox. I wanted the CX-5. But, it's the wife's car. So, ultimate choice was hers. She liked the Rogue the best.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 21st, 2014 at 06:17 AM.

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast