1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    2015 Nissan Xtrail 4x2 and 4x4 specs
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1414326776.281990.jpg

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    sir tanong ko na rin since nakapag test drive ka ng 4x2, yung 4x4 diba may surround camera siya? sa side mirrors, front and rear? sa 4x2 ba rear lang or wala talaga?
    4x2 has no camera at all.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    2015 Nissan Xtrail 4x2 and 4x4 specs
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1414326776.281990.jpg
    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

May high-res ka bro? Di ko mabasa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi guys.. just wondering if may idea kayo sa wading depth for the xtrail? Saw the unit sa Trinoma and it looks good but I'm not sure if ok sya sa baha especially since lagi na lng baha sa metro tuwing umuulan..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
    Hi guys.. just wondering if may idea kayo sa wading depth for the xtrail? Saw the unit sa Trinoma and it looks good but I'm not sure if ok sya sa baha especially since lagi na lng baha sa metro tuwing umuulan..
    450mm or 18 inches

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Niky, that's good to know. Are there other differences between the test drive unit/s loaned to TGP and the 4x4 that will be sold here? The sales guy told me the 4x4 won't have a sunroof. The one in TGP had one. I'm wondering what else they could've left out.

*sachiel
    The transmission feels like a normal a/t, although I haven't driven a lot of other CVTs to compare. Maybe this CVT is just that good. No hesitation when you press on the gas. Compared to the GL Tucson it's much more comfortable.
    I have no idea yet. Sometimes luck of the draw. Pre-production units will have features that get nuked after the pricing committee has their way with the car.

-

Nissan CVTs have, for the longest time, been some of the best on the mass market. Little to no hesitation off the line, very responsive to the throttle, very quick. Just don't ask about long-term reliability... because that's an unknown in local conditions.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I have no idea yet. Sometimes luck of the draw. Pre-production units will have features that get nuked after the pricing committee has their way with the car.

-

Nissan CVTs have, for the longest time, been some of the best on the mass market. Little to no hesitation off the line, very responsive to the throttle, very quick. Just don't ask about long-term reliability... because that's an unknown in local conditions.
    The old Nissan CVTs admittedly did have reliability problems. But I think that was due to the CVT fluid issue which Honda also suffered/experienced as they didn't know how heavy driving conditions affected the fluid quality inside the transmission, esp. in stop and go traffic (from what I've read so please correct me if I am wrong).

Technically this is a "newer" CVT gained from that experience and knowledge so I am personally hoping this new CVT is better and more reliable than what Honda used to have back in 2004-2008 (if I am not mistaken with that generation of CVT) - as long as properly cared for of course =)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    The old Nissan CVTs admittedly did have reliability problems. But I think that was due to the CVT fluid issue which Honda also suffered/experienced as they didn't know how heavy driving conditions affected the fluid quality inside the transmission, esp. in stop and go traffic (from what I've read so please correct me if I am wrong).

Technically this is a "newer" CVT gained from that experience and knowledge so I am personally hoping this new CVT is better and more reliable than what Honda used to have back in 2004-2008 (if I am not mistaken with that generation of CVT) - as long as properly cared for of course =)
    I also feel that CVTs are already stable and reliable for the coming years since Subaru, Toyota and Honda are adopting it already. Even the new CRV launched in US is already equipped with CVT. Will try to have test drive this Wed.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yah, the 4x4 version has been dumbed down in features. No sunroof, no automatic liftgate, no auto seats, no leather seats, and a measly 5 inch non-touch head unit. I'm assuming they are doing this because of the P30k promo discount which is why it may be ok to wait for the refresh version. I'd rather pay full price with good features than getting the discount.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I also feel that CVTs are already stable and reliable for the coming years since Subaru, Toyota and Honda are adopting it already. Even the new CRV launched in US is already equipped with CVT. Will try to have test drive this Wed.
    Only reason cvt is gaining popularity is the fuel efficiency benefit. 3 or 4 years from now we will probably see mazda and chevy and ford with cvt also. LOL