New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    so far sooooo goood....just clock 120 kl. my wife is getting 7.1 k/l city driving. i drove the car last night from markina to susana heights back and forth, i got an average of 10.1k/l. smooth ride on the highway, silent engine and comfortable seats.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    so far sooooo goood....just clock 120 kl. my wife is getting 7.1 k/l city driving. i drove the car last night from markina to susana heights back and forth, i got an average of 10.1k/l. smooth ride on the highway, silent engine and comfortable seats.
    with all due respect... 7.1 km/li? that's terrible!
    that's about as bad as my 2003 cedia that i was thinking of replacing with the sylphy...
    will it improve kaya after more breaking-in? i remember my 1997 sentra... it was doing 6 km/li fresh out of the factory. it improved to 9-10 km/li, once i hit 10k..

wigo na lang kaya...?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I hope it will improved.

Comparing it with our almera, it is really terrible. I was choosing between the 1.6 At and the 1.8V,
    But i decided to go with the top of the line, new engine, push button ignition etc etc....

so far, i am happy and satisfied with the ride.

Wigo? hmmmm...daily car from point A to B and matipid sa gas.....maybe...
    Last edited by SELEGNA_35; May 30th, 2014 at 03:49 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Saw the top of the line model sa Casa. Great rear seat legroom, Ganda ng leather seats (super soft) and may aircon vents sa likod. Ganda rin ng aircon (dual zone), very typical of Nissans.

Just noticed na walang steering wheel audio controls and manual mode sa transmission (no paddle shift or +/- sa kambyo)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ang lakas pla sa gas nyan sir SELEGNA_35 planning to get one din sana, pero kung gana ang FC aray

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Drove it from marikina to market market last night, i got a 9.2k/l average. i guess the longer the distance you drive it the more mileage you get.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    Saw the top of the line model sa Casa. Great rear seat legroom, Ganda ng leather seats (super soft) and may aircon vents sa likod. Ganda rin ng aircon (dual zone), very typical of Nissans.

Just noticed na walang steering wheel audio controls and manual mode sa transmission (no paddle shift or +/- sa kambyo)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Yes the leather seat is really soft and comfortable.

Yes also no paddle shift and manual mode in the transmission.

I think the sylphy is more on the elegant side than the sporty look of the other sedan, that is what made me go with the sylphy.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I have a 1.8 Sylphy. My FC for 50% city (makati traffic) and 50% hway is around 9.8km/l. FC for hway around 14.7 km/l.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wag niyo muna i judge yung FC ng sylphy based on a single post...FC ng sasakyan is kinda complicAted..marami factors yan like route, driving habits, mannerisms in stepping on the gas pedal etc etc...we need more posts from different owners with detailed descriptions on how they arrived to a particular reading..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karag-karag View Post
    I have a 1.8 Sylphy. My FC for 50% city (makati traffic) and 50% hway is around 9.8km/l. FC for hway around 14.7 km/l.
    I am now getting the same reading with you, 10.1km/l from novaliches to marikina.

is your sylphy 1.6 or 1.8? Thanks
    Last edited by SELEGNA_35; June 2nd, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
2013 Nissan Sentra aka Sylphy