New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Released just today

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. on July 16, has released the world's first new global compact car. This global compact car, to be released in Japan in September as the new "note".

Interior
     Has been in the global compact car, the new realization of the interior spacious and comfortable, and to achieve exhaust emissions and low fuel consumption at the top of its class by combining the body excellent platform and lightweight engine, advanced aerodynamics, the compact car Te is equipped with a first Around View Monitor.

In "Notes" to be released in September, the line-up with "HR12DDR" DOHC 1.2-liter direct-injection engine with a supercharged four-cylinder series of new development, the "HR12DE" 1.2 liter DOHC inline four-cylinder engine. Transmission is equipped with a CVT "Xtronic CVT" of all vehicles equipped with auxiliary transmission, in vehicles equipped with engine HR12DDR has been achieved 25.2km / L JC08 mode fuel efficiency.

In vehicles equipped with HR12DDR is a 2WD car automobile weight tax and automobile acquisition tax and duty free by the (tax system promote environmentally friendly vehicles) tax breaks, with a HR12DE is automobile weight tax and automobile acquisition tax is 75% reduction. In addition, in the Japanese market, is set to grade "(medalist) MEDALIST" senior.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    production version ng invitation concept (aka Nissan Jazz :P )

Nissan Invitation Concept peeks out ahead of Geneva debut [w/video]

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I see a lot of design cues from other cars but still looks quite unique. The visible camel hump roof does suggest a global strategy, just so taller people can fit. The in-dash panel looks like a fingerprint magnet, though.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    avanza + jazz

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I wonder if the next Livina will be based on this.

The current Livina and 7-seater Grand Livina are actually based on the shorter outgoing Note.
    When seen together, it looks like a small, medium and large version of the same basic MPV.

Notice the front doors and rear door skins of the outgoing Note and Livina models look identical.
    Last edited by AG4; July 17th, 2012 at 03:49 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I hope they bring it here so it can go head to head with its twin. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    I hope they bring it here so it can go head to head with its twin. Hehe
    They could bring it here since they dont locally sell the SWB Livina and still wont steal sales from the GL.

btw, here's the trunk.

ECO button

Gauges and trip computer

Height adjust seats

Start/Stop Button

360 view monitor

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Did I read it right? Supercharged? Competition among the manufacturers are getting really batter..!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    and tanong dadalhin kaya dito yan sa pinas?

bat ganyan naman na ang nissan hawig na sa ibang car brand.... like yun 2013 urvan mukang re-badge toyota van lang

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    and tanong dadalhin kaya dito yan sa pinas?

bat ganyan naman na ang nissan hawig na sa ibang car brand.... like yun 2013 urvan mukang re-badge toyota van lang
    nakita ko ito kanina dito sa HK showcased with other nissan cars... maganda sya parang kasi laki ng jazz ge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast