New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    The problem is there may be no 1.8L variant of this Sentra. In US, there are only 2.0 and 2.5L variants. Maybe they can put the engine of Grand Livina when it is locally assembled.
    Magkakaroon ng locally assembled new gen Sentras.For now CBU muna galing Mexico kaya ganyan ang presyo nya!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    i inquired, ang sabi nung agent sa mall of asia, alloy wheels dw ang ilalabas nila para dun sa manual version at hindi steel rims katulad nung naka display. pero wala talaga abs ung manual and naka rear drum brake pa talaga sya.

got a computation (tentative) 20% dp at 5 years. mga 311t including insurance, mortgage and lto, tapos mga 22t for 5 years wow bigat.

palitan ku sana kasi ung n16 ko that i bough last year so thinking of this one or the lancer ex gls or gta

i

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonbeamTURBO View Post
    On the positive side, the new Sentra looks WAAAAAAAAY better than the old N16 that has been around here for too long. It's also very spacious at the back seat, unlike the N16 where my knees touch the front seats.
    Unfortunately, that 'bigger' rear seat is still a lot smaller compared to the rest of the competition. I actually got deja vu sitting in there... "Sentra nga..."

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hubcaps is the new " in ". :hysterical:

Anyways.

I can't believe that they would really release a base model with a 1M price attached to it. Unbelievable.

Oh well, yes you're right atleast it looks better than the former Sentra but I`m still hoping that they bring the price down and if they could atleast replace those hubs with alloys.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Wala na nga yung steel rims sa 2 Liter M/T variant! Same alloy rims na nang CVT variant.

Maganda yung 6 Speed CVT variant ng Sentra 200.

Kung gusto nyong bumaba ang presyo nito eh matagal pang lalabas ang locally assembled units.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hubcaps is the new " in ". :hysterical:

Anyways.

I can't believe that they would really release a base model with a 1M price attached to it. Unbelievable.

Oh well, yes you're right atleast it looks better than the former Sentra but I`m still hoping that they bring the price down and if they could atleast replace those hubs with alloys.
    Not even some cheap-ass 13 inch alloy wheels like those that came with the 1992 Sentra.

God! I remember those pieces of sh!t came with sh!tty tires as well. The threads explosively PEELED OFF one of the rear tires one day at around 100kph on NLEX.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 15th, 2010 at 09:44 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Oh yes.

And, I still remember driving our corolla with cheap ass 13 inchers steel rims. It was frustrating, super. :hysterical: Especially when it reached year 2000 where cars are almost equipped with alloys.

And if the hubs of the 2010 Sentra were to be released, atleast it's SCREWED unlike the Vios' that's not ... and can roll off on the road anytime. :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Not even some cheap-ass 13 inch alloy wheels like those that came with the 1992 Sentra.

God! I remember those pieces of sh!t came with sh!tty tires as well. The threads explosively PEELED OFF one of the rear tires one day at around 100kph on NLEX.
    Memories... I learned driving on that car back in the day... on the hills and switchbacks of Nasugbu... in the fog... driving between 18-wheelers wandering around in the dark...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Memories... I learned driving on that car back in the day... on the hills and switchbacks of Nasugbu... in the fog... driving between 18-wheelers wandering around in the dark...
    .....secretly while delivering tofu. Takumi? hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I can sense FAIL! again for NMPI. Universal Motors na kaya mag take over ng whole Nissan car line-up. NMPI is just incompetent... I would without hesitation get the Lancer EX over this... Looks way cooler unlike this Optra wannabee!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2010 Nissan Sentra