New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    its nice to hear that the 08 sentra gx are now fuel efficient. kaya lang nasa end cycle na yung current model. NMPI should have done that way before pa. a little market research would have helped them a lot.

btw, yeah they sold a lot not only as taxis but as company cars din. i heard from this Pharmaceutical Co. that they're no longer getting the Sentra, mainly because of its FC. they are now purchasing the Vios, and next year, the all-new City.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    What's the difference bet. the GX M/T Power (Php 605,000.00) and GX M/T Standard (Php 585,000.00)?
    Hello!
    The difference between the two GXs is that the power model comes with power windows and keyless entry, and 15in steel mags.
    Just take note: the power version doesn't have power mirror feature. It's an only disappointment I had with the sentra GX power.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    To Badbadz carlo:
    I had mine 10kms per liter initially in city driving wd ac, then 14kms per liter after 2k odo.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If I were to buy an everyday car right now I'd also choose the Sentra GX A/T. I like it better than both the Vios and the City.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    If I were to buy an everyday car right now I'd also choose the Sentra GX A/T. I like it better than both the Vios and the City.
    That's right!
    I'v chosen sentra over vios, city and lancer for the ff:
    a. vios-masyadong maliit cabin and trunk. bsyds, pangit servicing ng toyota d2 sa amin.
    b. city-pangit ng plastic finish sa loob. tsaka sobrang manipis ng body.
    c. lancer-time and again madali masira ac, radiator and transmission box.

Cheers!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PhazotroN View Post
    To Badbadz carlo:
    I had mine 10kms per liter initially in city driving wd ac, then 14kms per liter after 2k odo.
    that's great! i've gone down to 9.5 now because of my own doing. dati kasi, i'm so strict to keep the rpm at 2500 pero there are times that i really enjoy sprinting from Makati to Pasig.. hinahataw ko cia
    *esp pag coding ako like today.. 6am out ko opis pero usually nakaka-alis ako 6:35 sa opis. 15-20 mins bahay na..

not sure why many do not have much faith in the GX. i find it a very nice ride.
    only concern ko lang is the medio maingay ung gulong ko.. ipon muna to buy better pair of shoes..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    OK naman FC na GX... well for mine i have a '05 A/T nasa 10km/L... basta wag masyado over rpm specialy sa A/T...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    about sa GX pa ren..
    sa mga naka n16 gen2, ung stock mags/tires ba talagang medio maingay or matagtag? kasi yung aken, 3mos old na ganun pa ren.. nung una isip ko baka bago pa kaya medio stiff.. pero medio napapaisip na ko kasi ganun pa ren..

twice, nag experiment ako sumakay ng taxi na same ng car naten.. sobrang tahimik and smooth ng ride.. to think taxi lang cia.. ung base model ng GX not powered... nahiya lang ako magtanong sa manong taxi driver

is it the tires? the mags? i read somewhere here, nalimutan ko lang kung anong topic pero he talked about shock mounts?

ano po kaya pede gawen para nde masyado ramdam humps/bumps sa daan?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    about sa GX pa ren..
    sa mga naka n16 gen2, ung stock mags/tires ba talagang medio maingay or matagtag? kasi yung aken, 3mos old na ganun pa ren.. nung una isip ko baka bago pa kaya medio stiff.. pero medio napapaisip na ko kasi ganun pa ren..

twice, nag experiment ako sumakay ng taxi na same ng car naten.. sobrang tahimik and smooth ng ride.. to think taxi lang cia.. ung base model ng GX not powered... nahiya lang ako magtanong sa manong taxi driver

is it the tires? the mags? i read somewhere here, nalimutan ko lang kung anong topic pero he talked about shock mounts?

ano po kaya pede gawen para nde masyado ramdam humps/bumps sa daan?

Tire choice can affect the ride quality and the road noise heard in the cabin as well. "Factory" tires chosen for new cars are usually picked because of price rather than ride quality.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks ghosthunter for the fast reply.. pero baket po kaya yung sa 2taxis na nasakyan ko ganda ng ride? rims lang nga ung kanila...
    i suppose they invested on good tires? or do they?

ano pa po kaya pede reasons?

2008 Nissan Sentra 1.3GX