New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by joeverzosa View Post
    I'm a fan of the technology and performance, but Nissan needs a better desigh team for the GT-R, the car is just plain ugly...
    That's what I think too. But, mainly the front fascia. Looks "fishy" is spot on.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    [SIZE=2]Uhhh... bro the new GT-R has a dual tranny mode... The transmission specs are as follows--[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]• Fully automatic shifting or full sequential manual control via gearshift or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]• 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission with three driver-selectable modes: Normal (for maximum smoothness and efficiency), Snow (for gentler starting and shifting on slippery surfaces), and R mode (for maximum performance with fastest shifts). [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]• Dual clutch design changes gears in less than 0.5 second (0.2 second in R mode). [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]• Downshift Rev Matching (DRM). [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]• Predictive pre-shift control (in R mode) based on throttle position, vehicle speed, braking and other information[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]Amazing...
    Impressive... They're using the dual tranny now. I like the paddle shift and the DRM "Downshift Rev Matching". It's a wicked Technological Tour De Force just like it's brothers R32 to R34.

I guess from now on, we'll be getting used on seeing this new car (replacing the R34) to be the last car to be unlocked in racing video games. Ha ha ha Wonder how it's panel monitor would compare vs. the R34s.

Hmmm.. I also would want nissan to retain the GT-Rs black lines under it's head light like the ones in the Proto GT-R. It's more "astig".

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RED XIII View Post
    Impressive... They're using the dual tranny now. I like the paddle shift and the DRM "Downshift Rev Matching". It's a wicked Technological Tour De Force just like it's brothers R32 to R34.

I guess from now on, we'll be getting used on seeing this new car (replacing the R34) to be the last car to be unlocked in racing video games. Ha ha ha Wonder how it's panel monitor would compare vs. the R34s.

Hmmm.. I also would want nissan to retain the GT-Rs black lines under it's head light like the ones in the Proto GT-R. It's more "astig".
    Ha ha! last car to be unlocked in the lastest NFS: Pro Street ata yan replacing the R34.

I too am more inclined to the GT-R proto eye shadow ala member of the rock band KISS...

as compared to...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ... this

GT-Rs appearance on last weeks 2007 Tokyo Motorshow

But yet auto fan's favorite GT-R signature jet turbine rear look was still there...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    WOW!!!! ganda ah!
    ill bet Nissan would only bring in a limited number of GT-R's......i hope not though
    Last edited by moneywhiz; November 8th, 2007 at 12:41 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hey very nice pics ignited! now I have a new wallpaper!

It was said the this new supercar will be featured in this week's L.A motorshow! First sighting in U.S. soil.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Really nice. Saw it at the LA Auto Show. Actually it was the main reason I went to the show.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ganda ganda naman,i think it will be that ricey.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmm... 350z's big brother? seesh. i'll buy provided it has the same looks and 4wd system as the EVO-X. tama po ba sir drey?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hmm... 350z's big brother? seesh. i'll buy provided it has the same looks and 4wd system as the EVO-X. tama po ba sir drey?

Sheesh... ofcourse it does bro. It has an ATTESA ET-S All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with independent rear-mounted transaxle integrating transmission, differential and AWD transfer case.
    Actaully rear wheel drive by nature ang GT-R but when the system senses the car is slipping it's ATESA ET-S activates.
    So you gonna buy na? I think it has a rather "reasonable" price naman eh.. he he and I must pressume it's not just the big brother of the Z, the "Godzilla" is in fact known to be the big brother of all Japanese performance cars.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
2008 Nissan GT-R!!! official photos!!!