New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    If I'm not mistaken, the Patrol is in the same class as the Land Cruiser 100 right? LC100 costs over 1M more though ...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the Patrol is in the same class as the Land Cruiser 100 right? LC100 costs over 1M more though ...
    Ditto... and it still retains the solid axle set-up as against the LC100 wherein it was dropped (but there's the more rare LC105 for that AFAIK)...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is facelift Patrol. The All New Patrol should be out in other countries for the 2009 Model year, that would be around late next year.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2.5m for this old platform is kinda steep IMHO, wait for the new pajero - better technology and specs for about the same price

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you need a tough truck, this is your ticket. Even the legendary Land Cruiser has gone 'soft' by abandoning solid front axles in favor of IFS.

Mitsubishi has abandoned solid axles all together by offering IFS and IRS. Relying instead on computers and sensors (M-ASTC) to keep it going in the rough stuff.

I'm not really fond of computers and the Nissan Patrol's inherent toughness and simplicity still gets my vote.

For those wealthy guys who just need an SUV to imply their abilities in bed or extend their penises, there are better rides out there.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    too expensive and too boxy pa din.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami ko na nakikita dito sa dubai... hayy parang ang sarap kumuha medyo mahal nga lang daw ang parts ng Patrol dito..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006

the previous presidential editon looks better for me than the new super safari..chrome side mirrors,door handles & rims..the front grille of the new patrol is like similar to the new pathfinder

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    does anyone know how much are they offering on the previous GU patrol? (brand new unit) i remember when the all new camry was introduced, they were giving as much as 400k discount on it's previous models...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mukhang masarap yung isang palatitong mani.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2007 Patrol Super Safari