New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I kinda like it. It's a Honda City that looks better and is bigger! (I compared the dimensions)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The Tiida Latio IS NOT A SENTRA IN ANY WAY.

It's smaller than the current Sentra/Sunny/Bluebird Sylphy units we have here and in the rest of the world.

Besides, on a side-view, it looks like the rear has a very awkward design. Tries to be a strong City/Fit Aria contender but side-profile for the rear is something that won't please people.

But then again, if you like the Tiida Latio Sedan, then it's up to you. Even if the majority of the people in this world don't like this model because of bad exterior design, there will at least be some people who will still like it and buy it regardless of what other people think.

Opinions are always subjective so yeah, I guess there will at least be some people who will still like this model.

As for me,
    What I really want to see instead would be this one:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Interior options:

Comes with a choice of Beige or Greyish Black interior/upholstery themes. Aside from that, two dashboard trims can also be selected: Aluminum trim (Standard interior selection) and Maple Wood trim (Premium interior selection).

These are interchangeable with each other (as seen with the next four pics):

EDIT: I think that for the JDM market, both the Beige and Greyish Black interior colors HAVE TWO DIFFERENT SHADES. So this might mean, that you have two shades of beige and two shades of the greyish black.

The orange-like seats are available for both the beige and the greyish black themes AT EXTRA COST (in Japan at least).

With that, lets start:

Beige interior theme/Standard Interior (Aluminum)

Gray-Black interior theme/Standard Interior (Aluminum)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Beige interior theme/Premium Interior (Wood)

Grey-black interior theme/Premium Interior (Wood)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Baka sedan na based sa US design ang ilabas dito sa ASEAN at South America,style sensitive ang mga buyers sa places na yan.Pang China at europe muna ang Tiida at Tiida Latio.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Tiida Latio IS NOT A SENTRA IN ANY WAY.
    It may not be the SENTRA IN ANY WAY, but according to AutoWeek and Edmunds, it will replace the Sentra and still be called SENTRA. Apparently, there is no ALL NEW SENTRA being developed.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    There is no more Nissan Sunny in Japan because it was replaced by the Tiida. It may not be the size of the Sentra/Sunny but it is the new gen Sentra/Sunny. It will all depend on our market which model we are going to get.

Why is the Tiida different from the previous gen sentra/sunny? Because it is based on a Renault platform (correct me if I am wrong, it is based on the Megane)
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; August 7th, 2005 at 12:47 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    what if ibalik nila ang Maxima

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2006 Nissan Sentra / Tiida Latio [Merged]