New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks like a cross between the previous gen lancer & a honda city.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    not looking too good...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm....i remember a time when sentras looked super sleek...ang ganda na ng exalta gen 1 e, sana they stuck to the same basic shape.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i just wonder how the Yulon version will look like.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm.. hindi ko gusto..tsk tsk... sayang ang design nya. mukhang pinaghalo lang IMO.

IMO they should follow X-trail's front facia and use a honeycomb grill, another biased opinion by yours truly hehehe. Rear looks ugly . But heck if its fun to drive I couldn't care less.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang halo halo, harapan sa mitsu, likod sa honda city, mags sa toyota altis wahehehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Release date was pushed back. I wonder how the first prototype looked like?!

Edmunds:
    The original release date of the revamped Sentra was pushed back nearly a year after prototype models flopped with consumer screening groups. Expect to see a new Sentra that looks more like a scaled down Altima, although some shared roots with a Renault cousin might give it some added flair. Firm plans to bring in a smaller, less expensive entry-level model gives Nissan more room to push the Sentra upscale to compete with cars like the new Golf and Mazda 3. Expect to see the Sentra on sale in the second half of 2006.
    Motortrend:
    2007 Nissan Sentra : Redesigned in cooperation with corporate partner Renault, based on the Megane II platform. Styling will finally bear a family resemblance to Altima and Maxima.
    If Motortrend has the latest scoop (resembling an Altima and Maxima), then it could be this:

Repost? Well then lock this thread for crying out loud! :twak: hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    One word: ugh...

In my opion the styling needs more work.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the current Sentra needs more work, haha

2004+ (ughh)

2003-below (better)
    Last edited by Karding; August 6th, 2005 at 02:15 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
2006 Nissan Sentra / Tiida Latio [Merged]