New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i need some help regarding my pickup.

plan to replace all 4 tires this december since due na siya and lumalakas na yung delivery ko. ok ba ang westlake na brand? for the obvious reason na ito kasi ang nasa range ng 3,000-4,000 peso/pc.

may marerecommend ba kayong shop/talyer where i can have my ATF flushed? iba-iba kasi sinasabi ng mga shops na method nila when changing ATF.

also, lumalala na yung THUD and jerk at the back at stop/go situations and making a u-turn. tingin ko differential yun at ganyan din naexperience ko with my old rwd euro-car.

very dependable itong nissan natin. matagtag and makupad but it gets the job done as what a pick-up truck should be. takbo lang ng takbo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re. the ATF flush/dialysis, try Exalta along N. Roxas in Banawe. They can probably look at the differential and driveshaft also to see if there is anything causing the "thud" sound.

As for the tires, i have not tried Westlake so i cannot give feedback. You may want to consider Kumho or Federal as they also offer good value for money.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Re. the ATF flush/dialysis, try Exalta along N. Roxas in Banawe. They can probably look at the differential and driveshaft also to see if there is anything causing the "thud" sound.

As for the tires, i have not tried Westlake so i cannot give feedback. You may want to consider Kumho or Federal as they also offer good value for money.
    Thanks for the reply. Ill bring it there before xmas. Sa tires naman, i read some reviews from here and other asian forums na so-far after ilang years of using westlake eh ok pa naman. They have this highway tire for pickup trucks na gusto ko itry. Been using these micheline a/t tires for 4 years na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas maganda pa rin A/T tyres if you ask me. Last longer, better dirt road grip, and more durable to road debris.