New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hi guys, ask ko lang if ano sa 3 variants ng current nissan sentra na ito ang pinakamatipid sa daily pure city/traffic driving, automatic transmission lang, and any inputs on fuel consumption?pms cost and km/months intervals?

1.3L GX (QG13DE), GSX (QG16DE) and the top of the line GS(QG16DE)

i'm really planning to buy one kahit 2nd hand lang na model 2005 and up.
    sa lahat ng curent 4-door sedans, ito na yung pinaka ok and no-nonsense na style ng car na gusto, kinda reminds me of the lincoln sedan talaga actually:

http://ybg1limos.com/wp-content/uplo...ncolnSedan.jpg

very nice, simple, and angas
    thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The GX would give you the best fuel economy if you dont get into stop/go traffic jams.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    since you wanted an automatic, i think it's on the gs variant for the 1600 engines. my officemate had a gx, i think he can only do 8-9 km/l. while my m/t goes 10-11km/l based on full tank to full tank computation.

i also know a fellow club member that does 10-11 on a gsx m/t. i am quite suprised that people still buy the bnew gx. practicality i guess. big car, small price : ) 'nuff said.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    i am quite suprised that people still buy the bnew gx. practicality i guess. big car, small price : ) 'nuff said.
    I guess partly because it stands out in the sea of Vioses.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I guess partly because it stands out in the sea of Vioses.
    I agree.. I just got my new 1.3 GX last week.. I was previously driving a 2.0 rayban galant.. am able to manage a 10 to 11 km/l so far.. went to pamanga on a sunday, my FC was at 14-15 km/l.. just don't let your rpm reach more than 2.5 and you'll get the best FC..

1.3L GX (QG13DE), GSX (QG16DE) or the top of the line GS(QG16DE)?