New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi Guys,
    I'm planning to buy a small and efficient car. I'm thinking of Toyota BB scion or 05 Nissan Cube. Toyota BB has 1.3 and 1.5vvti local vios engine and 90% identical parts except for cosmetic of course. But i like the Nissan Cube more, i like the boxiness it's more exciting than the bb. But i don't know if the parts are as easy to find as the bb. I think the engine of the cube is a nissan cr14, is there a local nissan model which uses the engine cr14? they say nissan march sports a cr14, but march wasn't introduced locally. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'd go for the Bb. Mas naccute-an ako. Altho the Cube's rarer than the Toyota.

:dunno:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The March came here as the Nissan Verita if I'm not mistaken. Sold in limited numbers to a niche market.

You'll have morel luck with Bb parts since Great Wall locally released it as the Cool Bear.

Come to think of it, why not just get a Cool Bear then use Toyota parts for maintenance? :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The March came here as the Nissan Verita if I'm not mistaken. Sold in limited numbers to a niche market.

You'll have morel luck with Bb parts since Great Wall locally released it as the Cool Bear.

Come to think of it, why not just get a Cool Bear then use Toyota parts for maintenance? :D
    And change the GW badge to Toyota ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reverse engineer back into a Toyota. Lol! :p

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    gusto ni TS ng matipid na car.. sa tingin ko mas matipid ang vios sa bb considering na same sila ng engine kasi mabigat na yung bb..

05 Nissan Cube is it a wise buy?