New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Grew up in BF Resort Village, a few blocks away from the old water tank (na ngayon ay rust bucket) and club house. Now renting somewhere behind Perpetual Help University.

Tapatalked

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    I'm from BF Homes sir. True, napaka-traffic na. Mas mabilis pa byahe ko from BGC to Sucat exit compared sa slow crawl entering bf.
    Hahaha, ako rin. Kung maluwag SLEX, kaya naman ng 10 minutes from Magallanes to Sucat. Yung SLEX Sucat Exit, parusa talaga lalo na mga 7pm. YUng mahabang byahe pa pinaka shortest tapos yung pinakamabagal yung pinaka maikling byahe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Grew up in BF Resort Village, a few blocks away from the old water tank (na ngayon ay rust bucket) and club house. Now renting somewhere behind Perpetual Help University.

Tapatalked
    i am from BFRV. abel nosce street.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Hahaha, ako rin. Kung maluwag SLEX, kaya naman ng 10 minutes from Magallanes to Sucat. Yung SLEX Sucat Exit, parusa talaga lalo na mga 7pm. YUng mahabang byahe pa pinaka shortest tapos yung pinakamabagal yung pinaka maikling byahe.

Who remembers corner pocket and big bang sa alabang?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    si JAP, Pro deo Et Patria din?
    True Blue Andrean, bro!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    I'm from BF Homes sir. True, napaka-traffic na. Mas mabilis pa byahe ko from BGC to Sucat exit compared sa slow crawl entering bf.
    ganyan na rin naman ang byahe sa amin from BFRV.

to alabang and back , takes me 45 minutes. wala na akong daanan eh. via friendship route, via concha or via alabang-zapote road. pinipili ko na lang kung saan gagalaw. estimated distance is around 6-7 km.

from alabang to makati and back, 30 minutes via skyway. sa umaga, sa amorsolo lang ako naiipit (i leave the house late) so maluwag na. sa hapon or sa gabi, around 20 minutes lang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I grew up in that area, 23years in greenheights, we rode our bmx bikes from lopez to tropical hut then back in the 80s....i frequent jazz in time, BIX and Mpire nung 90s...memories....i still do my groceries at sm bf,
    Before SM BF was there, traffic congestion was a bit tolerable. Now, with SM BF and Shopwise within a few hundred meters away from each other, the traffic jam in that short span of Sucat could be horrendous sometimes (lalo na kapag suwelduhan).

If there is one thing I like about SM BF, it must be the driveway to their parking area. I love the twist and turns going up. Maybe I ought to record it every time I go there and try to find ways to improve my time going up.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    kailan next visit mo bro?
    I dunno. I'll have to ask the wife. She doesn't want me going to the PH alone and my mom spoiling me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kuya, provincial setting ang LP and pque nung 70s, its different now, like qc, too many people..
    I know. Residential areas were residential areas only with hired security guards. The area was so much nicer and open then. It reminded of US suburbs. Now, it looks just like any part of Metro Manila.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I grew up in that area, 23years in greenheights, we rode our bmx bikes from lopez to tropical hut then back in the 80s....i frequent jazz in time, BIX and Mpire nung 90s...memories....i still do my groceries at sm bf,
    I used to ride my 10-speed from Manuela Subdivision, out to Aurora Avenue in Vergonville, turn right on Naga Road (only a dirt road with grass fields back then), make a right turn and head back toward the Alabang-Zapote Road, make a left halfway through and visit friends at BF International and Paranaque using Tropical Avenue. I headed to BF Resort/Pilar Village/Moonwalk Village afterwards and visited more friends.

My best friend there lived in Moonwalk Village. His mom treated me like her own son. So, I always ate lunch there. Her son and I would have fun roaming around all afternoon. Right about sunset, I pedaled home full speed via Alabang-Zapote Road, sometimes racing the jeepneys.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
tsikoters from las pinas and paranaque area