New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    BF Homes Paranaque

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've long since returned to the US. But, I used to live at the RFC/Philamlife Village/LPC City Hall area from the mid-70's until the early 80's. My stomping grounds at the time were the other subdivisions nearby such as BF Homes (Resort, International, and Paranaque) and the old Moonwalk Village at Talon(?). Those are were the majority of my friends were at. I also had a number of friends at the Greater Manila area.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 11th, 2016 at 03:41 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I've long since returned to the US. But, I used to live at the RFC/Philamlife Village/LPC City Hall area from the mid-70's until the early 80's. My stomping grounds at the time were the other subdivisions nearby such as BF Homes (Resort, International, and Paranaque) and the old Moonwalk Village at Talon(?). Those are were the majority of my friends were at. I also had a number of friends at the Greater Manila area.
    kailan next visit mo bro?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Kuya, provincial setting ang LP and pque nung 70s, its different now, like qc, too many people..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ka-batch / Ka-alumni ko sa HS iyang si JAP....

From West Zap-Alab Rd in LPC......

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    i'm from paranaque.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ka-batch / Ka-alumni ko sa HS iyang si JAP....

From West Zap-Alab Rd in LPC......

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

si JAP, Pro deo Et Patria din?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    BF Homes Paranaque
    Neighbor!!! Sino pa mga taga BF Homes Paranaque dito? Di na biro traffic sa loob ng BF Homes Paranaque. Parang abutin ka rin ng almost 1 hour just to get to SLEX/Skyway sa umaga, the same thing kapag pauwi.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Neighbor!!! Sino pa mga taga BF Homes Paranaque dito? Di na biro traffic sa loob ng BF Homes Paranaque. Parang abutin ka rin ng almost 1 hour just to get to SLEX/Skyway sa umaga, the same thing kapag pauwi.
    I grew up in that area, 23years in greenheights, we rode our bmx bikes from lopez to tropical hut then back in the 80s....i frequent jazz in time, BIX and Mpire nung 90s...memories....i still do my groceries at sm bf,

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I'm from BF Homes sir. True, napaka-traffic na. Mas mabilis pa byahe ko from BGC to Sucat exit compared sa slow crawl entering bf.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
tsikoters from las pinas and paranaque area