New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    Kokonat; 90 ka ba graduate of 90 ka pumasok sa mapua?
    90 pumasok, 95 nag-graduate.

na abutan ko yung back-to-back ng Cardinals 1990-1991.
    Last edited by KoKoNAT; September 18th, 2006 at 03:28 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hehehe pare binaha yung lockers tsaka ping pong boards.
    bad trip yon sa basement manghihiram ng t-square at drawing boards tapos sa 4th floor yung drawing class namin tsk tsk.

isa sa pinasasalamatan ko sa mapua eh yung matutong magsulat ng eng'g letter.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Add: Anyone here know of an English teacher named Mrs. de los Reyes (from the Visayas; brownish curly hair) who had 2 gorgeous mestiza daughters? This was back in the early 80's.
    That would be mahalia and azenith!

WHo are those ChE guys and gals na tropa mo?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    last time i heard, mrs. delos reyes is now working in the middle east(i think qatar). yung elder daughter nya na si amalia(or is it mahalia) is married to the brother of my doctor/HSclassmate.
    Saaayang er, I mean good for her. My group of friends (the ChE gaggle) and I were good friends of hers. We used to drop by and eat lunch at her house/apartment (San Juan, I think) and help her out when she has to haul stuff somewhere.

Mahalia is her eldest daughter. I had a crush on her once until I saw her younger sister, Amalia(?).

ang di ko malimutan sa mapua ung underground frat recuitment during sunday afternoon na ROTC... naabutan na din ba kayo ng baha dun?..

tapos kung lunch ka, dun ka sa wall, tapos tatanungin mo saan ka dun maglulunch, sasabihin mo "kay manang!" pero lahat dun manang

meroon din daw dun dati, typist na bakla sa umaga, bugaw naman pag gabi...hehehe...totoo ba yun?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    How about "parian" and "morbai"?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    That would be mahalia and azenith!

WHo are those ChE guys and gals na tropa mo?
    Azenith is the younger one's name? I stand corrected then.

I remember one of the guys was "Benjo" Onasa from Sta Mesa. He's a short mestizo with curly brownish hair and moustache. The other guy was Roberto(?) Sales--->big dark guy from Bulacan. He could've been BSME too. But, I can't remember. Playing it safe, I think he's ChE.

Those 2 guys had a crush on "Lourdes"---->Ma Lourdes ******. Sorry, I can't remember her last name. But, she's from Bulacan too. There were 2 other girls whose names I can't recall now. The girls and "Sales" all rented rooms at the dormitory area of Sampaloc. Benjo went home to Sta Mesa, I went home to Pamplona, Las Pinas.

If I can find my old address book, I think I have Lourdes' full name.

Those 2 guys had a rivalry of sorts concerning Lourdes. Yet, they still hanged out together. I didn't find Lourdes attractive probably because she looked too much like my mom. Anyway, I didn't really care. I was too busy ogling the de los Reyes girls whenever they're around in the campus.

I lost contact with them after I returned here. I know I should've kept in touch. But, I had my own issues and frustrations at home (at Las Pinas) which is why I returned here alone. When I got back here, I kind of data-dumped everything. It's just within the last few years I've picked up the pieces again.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 18th, 2006 at 09:58 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    any mapuan hir who belongs to EE (Oct. '96 grad class)?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    kokonat; naging instructor mo sila viray? saka si grace(forgot her last name, yung cute) both are kapampangan.

mikaztro; bro saan yung parian? morbai i know.

JAP; do you happen to know Dominic D.(BS ME) and his ME barkada. baka nakasama mo pa sya kumain sa bahay nila mahalia. O barkada ka rin nya? do you eat lunch at "one cup rice additional"?

resmile: yup still remember Ms. Jo natural beauty up to now. kahit yung brother nya fafable di ba? :bwahaha:
    Last edited by niwde11; September 18th, 2006 at 10:19 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    should I rename this thread to

"Malayans dito sa tsikot"

joke lang mapuans! teka... mababatukan ako ni kumander nito! :twak:

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Mapuans dito sa tsikot