New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *WATUSI -- What did you take up? Yep. Kakamiss tumambay..

*TIDUS -- Alrighty. I think prof ko din si Dr. Edralin sa ENTRES then Dr. Umali sa PRACTICUM

*DOCGORIO -- It's ok po.. Do you have a Commemorative Centennial Plate na?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ID 96 here. Happy New Year Lasallians. Lapit na ang Centennial natin. It would be a very sweet celebration if we win the UAAP srs. basketball title on our centennial year.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    I think I'm the senior citizen here...

Look at it this way: I was at the transition between the old semester to trimester... Hehehe...
    Now that's old!

Ako ang bago that time was the Yuchengco building, di ko na naabutan yung Bro. Andrew Hall...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Ok here goes...

The buildings under construction then were Velasco Hall and the SPS Bldg (better known yata now as Connon Hall).

We went to DLSU for our traditional Xmas Mass (2000H with the Chorale singing Christmas carols at 1930H) and was very sad to see the football field gone forever...

*pink888 - I'll place an order soon when I pick up my son in LSGH come January...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ID92 here. Eventually became ID96 at benilde kasi sa sobra gimik at nakalimutan pumasok

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Ok here goes...

The buildings under construction then were Velasco Hall and the SPS Bldg (better known yata now as Connon Hall).

We went to DLSU for our traditional Xmas Mass (2000H with the Chorale singing Christmas carols at 1930H) and was very sad to see the football field gone forever...

*pink888 - I'll place an order soon when I pick up my son in LSGH come January...
    At least kami ang nakagamit ng Velasco Building (Engineering Building) at SPS (Students Personnel Services) Building.....

Yup, the used-to-be open field (football field) in front of Velasco, College Canteen, SJ and LS Buildings is now smaller.....

11.7K:samurai:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hehehe. Keep on sharing guys.. I love our school..

ANIMO LA SALLE!

*DEVASTATOR -- ID 95 here. I agree. I hope we can have that title..

*DOCGORIO -- I also wanna order.. Baka sa LS - Zobel. I'm from the South e

*ZHANDROS -- What did you take up? Got a lot of friends who studied at Benilde

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *pink888 - come to think of it you're right!!! I'm from the South too and live very near Alabang. I might as well let my nieces order for me...

Better yet I'll let my brother order one... He's faculty in the DLSU College of Engineering eh...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *pink888 - come to think of it you're right!!! I'm from the South too and live very near Alabang. I might as well let my nieces order for me...

Better yet I'll let my brother order one... He's faculty in the DLSU College of Engineering eh...

Hehehe. I'm excited to have one.. I'm a fanatic! And, super proud to be a Lasallian..

GT naman tayo!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pardon my ignorance but...

What's a GT???:innocent::innocent:

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Lasallians!!!