New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    this is an offshoot of the query of niky as posted on another thread. napa isip tuloy ako

sinong mga lawyers, law graduates or students and paralegals dito sa tsikot?

gusto ba ninyong mag EB tayo para mag kakakilala tayo?

puede rin nating pagusapan sa EB kung paano tayo maging serbisyo (hindi bisyo) sa tsikot.

i suggest that we meet this coming saturday, 3 september, at 10am doon sa shell select store at shell fort bonifacio. maluwag ang parking at siguro halfway na ito between alabang and caloocan city.

if you have an alternative venue, time and date to suggest, paki post nalang. incidentally, this is the day before the 1st sunday of this year's bar examinations

sir mbt, if you are available, i suggest that you attend also so you can give us some guidance and suggestions on how we be of service to tsikot and the tsikoteers. kung may legal counsel na ang tsikot, ipa attend mo na rin para masaya

paki sign in nalang dito and kung available kayo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im not a Lawyer but I fully support your Idea

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sounds like a good idea but here's a suggestion - why hold the EB a day before the bar exams? anyone who's taking the exam or is involved in it in some way would definitely not be able to make it.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    sounds like a good idea but here's a suggestion - why hold the EB a day before the bar exams? anyone who's taking the exam or is involved in it in some way would definitely not be able to make it.
    true. but most likely kung nag re review sa bar exams this year, either hindi regular na nag post or hindi rin available for the whole month of september due to the bar exams.

anyway, kung may tsikoteer tayong kumukuha ng bar exams ngayon, welcome pa naman at anytime but here is my advise: CONCENTRATE FIRST ON THE BAR EXAMS! GODSPEED!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    up ko lang

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    Im not a Lawyer but I fully support your Idea
    bro -- thanks. you can also post your ideas and suggestions on what this group can do para may guidance rin kami

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    up uli

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Like NightRock, I ain't no lawyer but you got my full support.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang bz ang mga lawyers natin...alam ko may mga handful tayo dito...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    medyo malabo this September...ewan ko lang sa iba pero fraternity members will surely support their brods this bar exams. Lets just see...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Calling all Tsikot Law...yers/ grads/ studes/ paralegals