New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikot.com just installed and activated its latest community add-on, myTsikot.

Welcome to myTsikot Online Carshow

Welcome to myTsikot. This is a great way for Tsikoteers to present their rides, modifications, add-ons or just simply to show off! This is your "Garage-on-the-Web"! The myTsikot not only allow you to post the usual stuff about your cars , it has options for you to add timeslips, dyno charts, modifications and much more!

myTsikot is not a Classifieds or Buy or Sell Service. Don't post cars for buy or sell. This is a page for Tsikoteers and members to show their cars, the modifications and add-ons they implemented, tracktimes, repairs, etc. myTsikot is your Autonovela - a chronicle of a tsikoteer's ride, the mods, joys, even the everyday travails of their car/s.

Add your vehicles, their modifications, add-ons, etc --> http://tsikot.com/carshow/garage.php

Help us refine and troubleshoot this feature. Please try uploading your vehicles and post any problems, errors or concerns regarding this feature.

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

http://tsikot.com/carshow/garage.php

Thank you!

Tsikot Administrators

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With the setting up and activation of myTsikot, the forum Me and My tsikot will eventually be phased out to have an orderly section where tsikoteer's rides can be viewed, appreciated, commented on and rated in an organized manner. The Me and Mytsikot forum can always be accessed but thread starting and posting will be deactivated.

Eventually, myTsikot will become an Online Car Show, where members can post and present their rides in myTsikot Competitions where members can vote and rate their favorite cars.

More plans are afoot. For the thread starters who posted and continue to update their threads in Me and My Tsikot, we strongly encourage you to upload your ride/s in myTsikot for everyone to see and appreciate.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Guys, paano ba mag-add ng kotse sa mytsikot?? Wala nakasaad sa site eh.. Help!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Guys, paano ba mag-add ng kotse sa mytsikot?? Wala nakasaad sa site eh.. Help!!
    Myk384, i checked the usergroup settings and your usergroup was inadvertently not included in the enabled groups. You can refresh the mytsikot page again and check if you can upload your vehicle/s now.

Sorry about that.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    sir how about mine? I'm confused if my account can post here in MyTsikot. thank you!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    sir how about mine? I'm confused if my account can post here in MyTsikot. thank you!
    I was able to post thru MyProfile but unfortunately I cannot see the uploaded pics... request advice please. Thank You.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mga admins and mod ask ko lang sana how to post new threads or hindi pa din pupuwede?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i dont see any add option too, is it the same with "add you vehicle to the garage" under my vehicles?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    mods, help! .... hindi ako maka add ng car sa myVehicle eto lumalabas

sn0wbLind, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Read more: myTsikot Online Carshow

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Why can't I update my vehicle ex. add photos and etc.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
myTsikot (beta) is now Live!