New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    274
    #1
    Help! Buying one pang commute sa gym and neighbors.

    3 choices ko.

    Yamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?
    Include niyo narin S 125.

    Reliable ba Vespa? Mahal ba parts? Baka parang BMW lang rin na sobrang mahal ang parts at maintenance tapos maselan pa sa maintenance?

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    102
    #2
    I have the Honda PCX. Yes, i do ride a scooter. A bit expensive than the NMAX, but worth the extra 17k.

    Ride safe, sir. Yamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #3
    my wife is using the nmax, service niya pagpunta sa farm. i tried driving it a few occasions, very bulky for my taste.

    not a scooter guy, i'm more on the rugged scrambler/cafe racer custom type motorcyclesYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    55
    #4
    I had the same dilemna when choosing my first scoot - nmax vs pcx. I chose the latter. I use it everyday when I drive my son to school. It's very comfortable and can compete with other smaller scoots when grinding through traffic.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    55
    #5
    Btw, I thought about Vespa at first but adding ~40k for such a small scoot is no longer practical.

    I also use my pcx during weekend rides outside the metro. With its larger fairings and compartments is an easy win for me.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,501
    #6
    Nmax for me. Disc brake both rear and front. You can choose the ABS version or the standard one. Nothing against PCX but not a fan of Honda when it comes to MC. Yamaha for me. Vespa is unquestionably good but the after sales is not for me unlike Yamaha.

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Nmax for me. Disc brake both rear and front. You can choose the ABS version or the standard one. Nothing against PCX but not a fan of Honda when it comes to MC. Yamaha for me. Vespa is unquestionably good but the after sales is not for me unlike Yamaha.
    i think the nmax in the house is the abs version. i'm not paying attention when the wife was telling me about the safety features daw ng scooter niyaYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?. she said its more comfy to ride daw yung nmax compared sa 1 motor na maliit sa bahay. not much into MC and i seldom ride them so i don't know, pareho lang ride feel kapag sinakyan koYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera? same scooter, yung isa is slim, manipis while yung isa naman bulky, binalutan ng makapal na damitYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,501
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i think the nmax in the house is the abs version. i'm not paying attention when the wife was telling me about the safety features daw ng scooter niyaYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?. she said its more comfy to ride daw yung nmax compared sa 1 motor na maliit sa bahay. not much into MC and i seldom ride them so i don't know, pareho lang ride feel kapag sinakyan koYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera? same scooter, yung isa is slim, manipis while yung isa naman bulky, binalutan ng makapal na damitYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    yes, even against the newer aerox, nmax pa rin ako. comfortable riding position and meron sa japan nyan, ang aerox wala. best buy on 150-155cc category!

    waiting for the 2020 model ayon sa rumors - keyless na same with aerox s-version.

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    yes, even against the newer aerox, nmax pa rin ako. comfortable riding position and meron sa japan nyan, ang aerox wala. best buy on 150-155cc category!

    waiting for the 2020 model ayon sa rumors - keyless na same with aerox s-version.
    called home and asked the other motor, its a mioYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera? my farmhand is using a custom build scrambler type, its an old honda mc with a nice leather seat, repainted fuel tank and complete with wrapped exhaust. looked nice but kind of tricky to kickstartYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera? i am thinking of having oneYamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera? i still prefer the clutch-kambiyo old skul manual thing

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,363
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BLANKITA View Post
    Reliable ba Vespa? Mahal ba parts? Baka parang BMW lang rin na sobrang mahal ang parts at maintenance tapos maselan pa sa maintenance?
    do you have any experience with mcs? one liter of oil, one sparkplug.

    maybe the brake pads could be more expensive but i doubt that it'd be bmw-ish lol

Tags for this Thread

Yamaha Nmax, Honda PCX or Vespa Primavera?