New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    you also have to buy him a helmet delikado parin to maskina 4 wheels, they have a tendency to tip if speeding on a curve or bend

saw some selling at katipunan forgot hte shop name

just some thought lang, why dont you buy him a mountain bike, you can get good mountainbikes for 15k to 20k or better yet buy two, one for you then go trail riding in maarat or in sta rosa. this will be something that both of you will surely enjoy and pang bonding narin father and son, know some riders who bring their sons or daughters in bike outs, iba talaga pagmakita mu yung bond nila. if you get around to buying a bike pm me ill guide you to some good trails with lots of scenery, if you're kinda wary of buying a bike i can recommend some shops that rent them para you can try them out first, rent costs around P300 and up depending if you want full suspension or hardtail mountainbikes

anyway goodluck!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    in my opinion stay away from those china made atv's... we had one before and it gave us headache. i have no problem with the engine but the bugs came fron the differential. if you cannnot afford those branded ones make sure you buy the chain driven ATV's. mukhang simple lang kasi ang built nito as compared to shaft driven ATV's.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    we have 2 kinds of ATVs, Fullsize(almost100k, 150cc) and Kidsize (40-60k). yung kidsize ok pambata kahit matanda pwede rin pero medyo cramped, masyado malaki fullsize for kids to play with.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Are these street legal? Ano kaya FC nito?
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    theres a shop in buendia coming from edsa, after ng railroad tracks sa may left side.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sir...ito po sa car finder natin.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...&cat=12&page=1

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pakupakupaku View Post
    theres a shop in buendia coming from edsa, after ng railroad tracks sa may left side.
    corner Buendia/ South Super Highway ata dude....di ko lang nga napansin what specific brands they're selling

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    we sell ATV sir!!!! visit our shop.
    we have 110cc 4x2 cost 65K wik, which features a 4 speed manual clutchless, PROPELLER instead of chain driven, reverse gear, lights, horns. you can also have it fitted with signal lights, if you like. and comes in various colors.
    we also have a 200cc 4x2 which is bigger and features are same as the 110cc. it has 1 year waranty on engine and tranny. it is currently one of our best seller. look for my father, edwin.
    il see if i can post pics in a while.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Gusto ko sana yung hindi masyadong mahal, kasi gamit lang sa loob ng subdivision (yun bang parang pang "funride" lang). Instead na motorbike o scooter, yun na lang. Daming disgrasya sa scooters eh. Yun atang mga 200k ang presyo, eto at yung mga pangarera na.
    sir on the contrary any vehicle can be dangerous. i've seen people take a nasty spill off a quad bike just by gunning the throttle wrong while going over a village speed hump.

if you live near conception,marikina. there's a bike shop there called JN motorcyle shop. i think they have a quad bike there on display.

ride safe always.

peace.

ps
    sir please don't forget to buy your son some safety gears, especially a helmet. even horse riders wear helmets when they ride.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
WHERE TO BUY AN ATV (All Terrain Vehicle a.ka. Quad Bike)