New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Enter the Harley Davidson

Motorcycle enthusiasts in the Philippines will no longer have to go to countries like Singapore to buy their own Harley Davidson. That’s because Cats Motors Inc. has bagged the deal to bring the brand into the country.

CATS Motors—known mainly for distributing Mercedes Benz locally—is set to put up a separate organization to handle Harley Davidson, which already has a loyal following in the Philippines who can’t get enough of that distinct roar from large engines.

The first showroom is expected to be put up at the Fort Bonifacio Global City to bring the brand closer to its target market—affluent Filipinos who will not think twice about shelling out a six-figure price for a two-wheeler.

The first Harleys will arrive by the first quarter of next year.—Tina Arceo-Dumlao
    Biz Buzz: Clash of the retailers | Inquirer Business

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    me:
    http://tsikot.com/forums/tsikot-auto...0/index19.html

everybody here is grabbing distributorships left and right
    that is why the trend now is getting distributorships of brand new equipment

everybody's doing it
    kahit sa ibang industry -- everybody's asking one question -- ANO BRAND ANG PWEDE IPARATING?

BRANDS are THE thing

makuha mo lang ang distributorship ng isang kilalang brand you're printing money

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Harley, sure sell. Great idea. Surprised it took so long.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ayala -- VW

PGA -- Bentley

CATS -- Harley

Contemporain Foods (Oishi group) -- J.Co Donuts

Harley-Davidson bikes are cool, but too expensive. But their engines have a good torque curve.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I had the money, I'd bring over the bikes of OCC (Orange County Choppers) of American Choppers and open a distributorship here.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sana ganyan nalang ang pwede dito, expensive bikes -- Vespa, Harley, BMWs and other high-end bikes -- para hinde accessible sa normal juan ang motor at mabawas bawasan naman ang sakit sa ulo.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sana ganyan nalang ang pwede dito, expensive bikes -- Vespa, Harley, BMWs and other high-end bikes -- para hinde accessible sa normal juan ang motor at mabawas bawasan naman ang sakit sa ulo.
    pag puro hi end bikes dito baka ganito naman maging kalsada natin

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Ay onga noh, naalala ko tuloy yung mga kopal na nagbbike then na feeling kotse kasi nasa gitna ng kalsada.

Wag nalang :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    If I had the money, I'd bring over the bikes of OCC (Orange County Choppers) of American Choppers and open a distributorship here.
    waste of time, occ is bankrupt most american would rather have a harley d than an egoistic expensive occ turd bike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast