New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi Balikpinoy, so you decided not to get any scooter at all? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Thanks super blitz, that's where I saw the promo, I'm just wondering how it compares to other scooters.
    For its brand name, 150cc plus EFI. That is a steal for 99k. If only I have a dough, I will buy asap without even thinking.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by superblitz View Post
    For its brand name, 150cc plus EFI. That is a steal for 99k. If only I have a dough, I will buy asap without even thinking.
    Thanks, but I always think before I buy

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Hi Balikpinoy, so you decided not to get any scooter at all? Thanks.
    Yech, I just couldn't justify it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    After weighing the pros and cons, and wants vs. needs, I am also leaning towards not buying at all.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    for me ganda sana ng lx150 kaya lang pang chikas yung dating, reminiscent ng et 8 model nila na parang barbie moped.
    pero vespa eh, why not?
    at mag px 150 na lang kayo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    To the Vespa owners, how do you maintain your scooters, DIY or the dealers? How are the dealers, do you know of any in Laguna? How's the cost of the regular maintenance parts, like oil and air filter, battery, spark plugs, tires, etc. thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    dami naman dealers na ng vespa. sipat sipat ka lang. at sa mekaniko, dami diyan sa laguna at may club pa nga sila. suwerte mo nga dahil diyan sa inyo yung magaling na restorer ng mga gs, gl vespas and lambrettas.
    search mo lang sila sa sulit andun sila and maki lurk ka na rin sa vespinoy for infos.
    and the cost of maintenance varies according to model, age and rarity of the scooter.
    and kahit na vietnam, indian made yan. italiano pa rin ang puso at kaluluwa niyan kaya may kamahalan pa rin ang piyesa niyan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I have vespa lx150ie . running for almost 6,000 kms now and I dont do other maintenance but the the oil change.

Vespa oil change is only every 6k kms but it needs to have an expensive full syn oil + oil filter. total cost will be around 3k pesos if you follow the 1.1L engine oil. But 1L will do + oil filter, you have to pay 2k+ pesos.

The Little vespa is fun to ride in city and fuel efficient too.

Ride with Style ... Ride the VESPA !

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If you're in Laguna, there is a dealership at Nuvali. For maintenance, they will send a mechanic to your house whenever you need service so you don't have to bring it over to them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast