New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just came from a local Bike Show and I was amazed at how the participants turned their bikes into masterpieces of art and technology!

It was like I went to a SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Pasensya na sa mga pics at medyo grainy but I just have to share these with you.

This guy brought his baby all the way from Ilo-ilo City.

Sick paintjob and awesome swingarm suspension!

A modified Classic Honda C70cc..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    My friend's baby that has a PSP in the boot..

A Golden Wave 125..

Hi-tech to mga pre!

Carbon look body with stretched drag style rear..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Parang Raider na... hindi? Raider Jr. ba yun?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    its a honda or maybe one of the chinese ubones, cant really tell since the engine looks exactly the same....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pwedeng-pwede na pang-tapat kay paul sr at paul jr ng american choppers!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    XRM.. taillight... ung rear plastic, litaw pa yung bulge para sa rear shocks.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    XRM nga po. Hanga ako sa custom seat nya then it's sporting the new "fat lip" rims.

There were some bikes there na umabot daw ng mga 100 to 150k in mods, yung iba naman brand new pa kinos-tomized agad and never really saw action in the streets because pang show lang talaga .

Galing talaga ng Pinoy!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ganda nga ng xrm na iyan kaya lang kawawa ang nasa likod niya pag may motorcade.tapat na tapat sa mukha niya ang tambutso ..suto na lang lagi ang helmet at face shield..hehehe

bro memphis..ganda ng mga iyan saan show iyan ?
    masakit din sa butt ang custom seat na iyan kasi manipis na ang foam niya dahil sasobrang tabas.lalo na pag long ride

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dito po yan sa probinsya namin, sponsored by the different motorcycle companies during the founders week of a big university here.

There were some Japanese who went to the show and was overwhelmed by bikes transformation. Kahit daw sa Japan hindi pa sila nakakakita ng mga ganito .

Na inspire tuloy akong magpa-repaint ng Wave 125 ko hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Dito po yan sa probinsya namin, sponsored by the different motorcycle companies during the founders week of a big university here.

There were some Japanese who went to the show and was overwhelmed by bikes transformation. Kahit daw sa Japan hindi pa sila nakakakita ng mga ganito .

Na inspire tuloy akong magpa-repaint ng Wave 125 ko hehehe!

it's really an Underbone Evo.... more pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Underbone Evolution!