New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Is the Suzuki Hayabusa available here in the PH? It's quite cheap costing only 11K us dollars and considering for the fact that it's able to run in a maximum speed of 290+km/h.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Malamang at 1 million pesos yun kung ibenta dito. The US has lower taxes and importation duties than the Philippines. If you're lucky, maybe 750k pesos, but that might be a pipe dream.

You'd have to ask around at the high-end bike shops to find a place that sells one, as Suzuki, obviously, doesn't sell it in their showrooms or at Motortrade. Would be funny if they did, though... :lol:

I only know of the Ducati showroom along P.Tuazon (cross EDSA from Araneta to get there)... I'm not sure if the Toys for the Big Boys showroom still exists, as that's one place it might be available.

But it's a bike you graduate to after cutting your teeth on smaller ones... medyo hardcore yan para sa newbies (like me).
    Last edited by niky; April 25th, 2007 at 01:39 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

sir niky > "toys for the big boys" is now clownz-greenhills...

wala na din yung prenium bike seller sa may commonwelth ave, katabi ng toyota dun

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's too bad. I guess the thread starter will have to hunt around...

The Ducati showroom, however, has other bikes, too... it's not all Ducati, I think...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    May nakita before ang kabatch ko nung H.S sa total alabang na Hayabusa.Sabi nga niya kawawa naman yung Hayabusa na yun nagiisa lang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    madami po nag bebenta ng mga big bikes d2 kalimutan ko lng kng san lugar yun. Try going to calocan sa caloocan sales nag iimport sila ng bike pero kng ako syu mga r-1 ka na lng or cbr1000r you dont need that speed and "for me" its not that "gwapo" compared to r1,r6,cbr1000(specially the repsol editon) heck super four(the new one yng v-tech) it better lok'n well that for me only.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I've seen Hayabusas on the road probably since around 2002 so I'm guessing that you can get one for a good price.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Truthfully, yeah, the Hayabusa isn't as ***y looking as a CBR, and definitely not as nimble... but from seeing them run against each other (Hayabusa, R6(???) and CBR at Macapagal), it's so much faster that it's not funny.

But you'll never need more than 250cc of speed in Philippine traffic (unless you live on the highway, where you need 400cc to get on), and you can hardly use all that power except in a straight line. I remember blasting by a whole bevy of superbikes on the highway before... they didn't want to go much faster than 120-140 km/h due to the uneven roads... and at Tagaytay... most experienced bikers are very cautious there, as it's easy to die if you do the wrong thing. I have a co-worker who died on his liter-bike there after clipping an Adventure.

If you want speed, okay na yung 400cc na bike.

siguro guys, pag hayabayusa daladala/drive mo, kulang an kulang ang "ISANG BALDENG TAPANG"....lalo na pag binilisan mo pa!

400cc lang kakatakot na..kaya ko pang mountain bike lang..scooter na 50cc ang tulin na for me....(pero kung magpatakbo ng kotse, balewala ang 200kph sa h-way..)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    it didnt get the title "fastest production motorcycle in the world for nothing" hehehe yep medyo agree ako dun. iba tlga ang feeling kpag nasa car ka going 160 km/h as in a bike going 160km/h. Sa bike parang tatalbog ka na anytime heck 100km/h lang fastest ko sa bike d ko na kaya wahahaha )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suzuki Hayabusa