New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Finally got a XLR200 cc. Mga tsong suggest naman kyu ng mga mods para sa xlr porma & Performance. Ang alam ko lng na gawin d2 regarding sa performance muffler airfilter(not sure) & sparkplug. Sa porma naman initial plan is to repaint it w/ pearl white blue the paint the chasis black(suggest me other colors) tas papagawa ako ng sticker ng XR yng bago then kakabit ko para mag mukang syang bagong model. thkzzz

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir,

dati may XR250 (baja) ako pero naibenta ko na in lieu of a pickup, anyway modifications, fenders , handlebars (alloy), grips, clutch / brake levers, headlights (baja type), seat covers. . . . daming mods na maganda . . . why dont you try visiting YRS in mandaluyong. pati apparell meron doon.
    Also, advice lang po, invest in a good helmet, it may be pricey pero it can and it will save your life for sure. hanapin mo si kulot (sorry nakalimutan ko na pangalan) sa YRS, expertise nya yung XR / XLR engine and mods . If you have questions, PM lang po and will be glad to share experiences with you.

drive safe . . .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Air box, K&N Filter, WEB cam Wiseco Piston to match and gasket, Muffler.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ako suggestion ko bago ang lahat palit ka muna ng helmet! kakaasar ung helmet mo eh!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Ayaw pogi ng helmet ko eh!!! Army style wahahahhahaha :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tanggalin mo lang yong extending tail light na malaki, replace it with a small one and place it on the bend part of the fender, to make it look-like the xr 250-500, and put knobby tires. makikita mo ang kaibahan sa motor.. do not lift the suspension up, this is too risky due to poor balancing. if i were you i wont do repaints as long as ok pa ang orig. paint, and do not put stickers, mas ok pag simple lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Replace your front fender with CRF fender & rear fender with XR400 or 250(polisport, acerbis or UFO plastic) Your bike will look nice with this set-up sir

Suggest me modifications for my XLR