New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Seems like the exciting bikes for sale are all in MM, but from down here in Dumaguete it seems a little daunting/not knowing where to go etc.

What's a good shipping line and where in MM is their dock located?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
    Seems like the exciting bikes for sale are all in MM, but from down here in Dumaguete it seems a little daunting/not knowing where to go etc.

What's a good shipping line and where in MM is their dock located?
    You don't need to go to Imperial Manila to buy motorcycles. Cebu City is very accessible where you are.

Harley Davidson is already opened in Cebu. They are located at A.S. Fortuna. They are on sale now. A sportster 1400cc which used to pitch at Php1.4M is now pegged at Php1M. There is also KTM, an Austrian motorcycle brand, located in front Cafe Racer along North Reclamation Area. There are dealers of Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and all other Japanese or Chinese bikes there.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    1M for a mere Sportster? - Other than that dubious bargain there are interesting used bikes in MM.

Its just shipping one here without knowing my way around MNL that's the problem

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
    1M for a mere Sportster? - Other than that dubious bargain there are interesting used bikes in MM.

Its just shipping one here without knowing my way around MNL that's the problem
    Yeah right for a MERE Sportster--
    Or this Php1.5M Fat boy:

OR this PHP1.2M 1290cc Super Duke--

Oh, I forgot, you're looking for SECOND HAND BIKES. Definitely these things are not for you. And, yes, you need it to ship because I doubt your USED BIKE could reach Matnog.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    I don't see any 1400cc Sportsters on HD website.

Maybe DU30 will lower the horrendous duty on new imported bikes that doubles their cost - for what reason? It's not like that there are Filipino big bike companies-so imported ones aren't competing with local manufacturers..

I tried to look at the HD Manila website but my DU30net hasn't arrived yet and the MNL HD site is slower than the US HD site. (At least it's not just a FB page eh?)

Ops there it is...but ...no current stock pics and info, just the generic HD line up

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No luck with lowering taxes.

There are even indications that the government wants to raise the already horrendous tax on luxury vehicles... that'll probably hit HD as well.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...