New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi all,

Need some information about motorcycles as I am not very familiar with them.

What are the 4 most popular models in the past 1.5 years for the following brands: Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kymco and Kawasaki?

Beyond these five manufacturers, are there any other major vendors in the market?

Finally, is there a place where sales figures for motorcycle models are available?

THanks!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong klaseng bike pre? yung mga sub-150 ccs lang ba?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    If its for 100cc to 150cc then these are the best sellers:

Honda XRM 110cc
    Honda Wave 125cc
    Suzuki Raider 125 and 150cc

These are the bikes you will see most often being used on the roads. I'm not familiar with Yamaha, Kymco or Kawasaki.

You can go to this forum for more info. http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com/forums/

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks, ano ba yung iba't ibang categories ng motorcycles/2-wheelers?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    thanks, ano ba yung iba't ibang categories ng motorcycles/2-wheelers?
    Im not sure. I think its split between Scooters(the bikes with small but wide wheels like the Vespa). The Underbones which are the majority of bikes on the roads(these include the XRM, Raider, Wave, etc.), and the Motocross(off road) bikes, Choppers, Touring and Sport bikes(Big Bikes). Im not sure what category the bikes that tricycle drivers use falls under.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honda:
    xrm
    wave

suzuki:
    shogun
    raider

yamaha:
    mio
    nouvo
    crypton
    x-1

so far uso ngayon sa japanese brands ubderbones, bihira scooters. as usual hindi mabenta mga big bikes.

daming ibang brands diyan na mabenta

sym:
    jet

ung mga itsurang harley/choppers ang madami ako nakikita ung lifan. may mga sccoters din ung lifan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    ung mga itsurang harley/choppers ang madami ako nakikita ung lifan.
    and the chinese Sukida 150cc cruiser used by Shakey's...

For the big bikes officially sold here, most if not all of them are european brands that cost around P600K and up.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Kung Scooter naman ang pag uusapan...ang daming China made na nagkalat ngayon at clone ng mga well known scooter brands...like Kymco and SYM
    Kymco has a known models..
    Grand Dink 250 and Xciting 500..........can be considered Maxi scooter
    Dink LX150.....................................The most popular Kymco scooter
    Topboy 100...................................another popular among Kymco stable

SYM
    Joyride 200....................................a popular Skut w/ Good handling and reasonable price.

Jet Euro/Jet 100.............................the most popular 2 stroke Sym skut as far as i know.

I'm planning to buy a Honda Silverwind 600 Maxi scooter...saan ba nakakabili nito mga bosing?
    MBT,Ano ba sir ang type mong 2 wheels?

Need some info about motorcycle sales