New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    may i have your opinions on the motorcycle riders course being offered here

http://motorcyclephilippines.com/pages/MRC.php

has anyone gone through this? i am a novice, not even, i have never been on a bike before and would like to start riding. is this course worth it?
    Last edited by slip-slick; February 17th, 2006 at 02:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i've heard a lot of good things about the MRC. they are serious about teaching the proper skills as well as responsible riding. and their instructors are very knowledgable and well-trained. worth every penny.

i would highly recommend this for a novice, even for experienced riders.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    With the increasing number of motorcyclists plying our streets courses like these should be attended before even buying one. This will dramatically decrease the number of accidents caused by the drivers' lack of training & discipline.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    well i called up MRC and they are fully booked until the end of April! this course must really be good. any other courses available? does honda offer similar courses? i see they have a track at their factory in slex.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    honda does have a riding school also but it's based on the older msf (motorcycle safety foundation) cirriculum. the mrc on the other hand receives updates from the US at least every quarter of the year. though they have their own training area within the honda compound, it's still smaller compared to the training area which the mrc uses for their course. the larger training area allows the students to properly practice the correct riding techniques, as well as have room for error.

Motorcycle Riders Course