New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hello tsikot forumers;

We are wondering if we may interest you in joining a motorcycle club. We are a new motorcycle club which is still in the "infancy" stage and comprised of bike lovers (mostly are car owners too) who resides within the general area of greater metro manila. We have members coming all the way from las pinas & paranaque, Quezon city, marikina, Navotas, & Malabon. We have no membership dues. We just get together every 2nd Sunday of the month for a quickie breakfast and normally do a Fun Run activity.

It's fun hanging out with these guys whose ages ranges from early 20's up to 60's. We just appreciate each others rides, share technical informations, and enjoy our riding experience and nature. There is no bike discrimination, in fact we even have a member who doesn't even have a bike of her own (yet).

So if you find pleasure in riding bikes, like meeting new people of general interest, & appreciating nature; then this club is for you. We promise you "MAXIMUM APPRECIATION WITH MINIMUM EXPECTATION".

God bless our rides;

byker
    0916-7000954

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    what kind of bikes do you guys ride? mostly 250cc and above ba?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trup
    what kind of bikes do you guys ride? mostly 250cc and above ba?
    *trup;

Thanks for your query. The members rides ranges from 100cc (wave) to above. We don't have any bike descrimination. Every bike is really welcome but for out of town Fun Runs, I guess you'll be needing at least 100cc bike. A pocket bike will have difficulty in long rides. We have scoot-riding members also.

This coming Sunday, there's a General Eye Ball at Tagaytay. My club will be meeting at Mc Do, Katipunan at 5am. Join us. Look for me. I'm also from Marikina. I come from Industrial Valley, Cinco hermanos area.

Bring some friends also. Everyone is welcome.

God bless our rides;

byker

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang layo niyan ah. katipunan hanggang tagaytay. pero ang dami ko nga nakikita bumibyahe ng tagaytay pag sunday.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    ang layo niyan ah. katipunan hanggang tagaytay. pero ang dami ko nga nakikita bumibyahe ng tagaytay pag sunday.
    hi flakeZ;
    Sa totoo lang, once one gets to Tagaytay; a feeling of elation sets in and one will want to ride more. Remember the feeling of driving for the first time? A mix feeling of highness and adrenalin pumping. Its exciting what these rides can make one feel. I for one like the feeling of speed (once in a while) on open highways, the air brushing against my skin, the nature sites (i view it in a different and appreciative perspective, thankful for the Lord for allowing me to see & feel nature), the camaraderie from friends who share the same passion for riding, etc. Its like riding a roller coaster, after the ride you can see the excitement in the faces and the smiles of the riders who wants to ride more.

I think that is 1 main reason for the appeal of bikes and roadsters...it gives you that sense of freedom (like flying) and interaction with nature on a different level. I am speaking here on a very personal level. Off course others may have a very different opinion. I just wanted to share my feelings of appreciation and highness whenever I ride my racerbike, motorbikes or roadster.

Peace to all. God be with us all.

byker

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sayang, if i saw this post earlier, i might have join you, i'm also going to tagaytay for the grand eb, pero hitch lang ako sa group ng friend ko and may kasabay kami na still on the process of breaking-in his bike so we might travel a little slow, siguro on your next rides sama ako, btw, bike ko is a 150cc scooter

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, alam ko din feeling niyan, sayang lang hindi pa ako nakakabiyahe ng malayo. hehehe.

sabagay, ung mga tropa dito sa amin sa bacoor, cavite easy-easy na lang ung tagaytay. batangas na ata lagi biyahe nila pag malayuan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *trup & flakeZ;
    one of our groupmate is also in the break-in process of his bike. I heard his odometer reading is still in the 400kms. We travel in a group and we have the lead rider which we call the "spearhead" and the last rider which we call the "sweeper". The formation does not change until we stop to a particular destination. If there is a problem, the sweeper charges in front to inform everyone to stop. The spearhead down towards to the second to the last rider is always aware where the following rider is. That way, nobody gets left behind. So the pace & speed of everyone is at par with the pace of the slowest rider. So there will be no problem for beginners 'coz they will never be left behind.

I hope you guys can join us someday.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kanina may nakita akong isang groups ng riders, galing sigurong tagaytay. nakatigil don sa may talaba, malapit o tapat ng precint. kaya un byker? trup? mga aroung 3:00 pm. tapos sa may zapote may nakita naman ako mga cyclist mukhang galing din tagaytay. mukhang sarap ng biyahe ah. dami kasabay.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    flazeZ, our group left tagaytay around 11am, group of scooters kami...

byker, when will your next ride be? and where? pag pwede sa sched ko i might join...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
motorcycle club anyone?