New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dapat sa secondary roads lang ang mga motorcycles para sa kaligtasan ng lahat ng motorista.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    Sana isama nila mga Tricycles sa pag-ban. Mas walang disiplina mga Trike drivers kesa mga MC riders.
    Uy wag naman... pano nalang paguwi ko sa amin mahaba din nilalakad ko noh. Peace out! ^^

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I vote for the banning of 80% of all Filipinos drivers on all major roads to make it safer for foreigners who drive/ride to work everyday from people who don't follow traffic rules. Will it happen NO! Wishful thinking on my part.

From what I read on the other site, the accident rate of bikes to cars/trucks is separated by only 4% so they say, so maybe they should ban cars too.

If everyone in this forum drove trucks and the poor majority of people use small sedans and drive recklessly, then you guys would be screaming ban small sedans. Why ban the vehicle when simple enforcement of road rules would improve the situation? Ah yes, because this is a land of corruption and "tamad" society so people think of stupid/rushed solutions to problems. I see it with people I work with. Its an inconvenience but I have to endure it cuz I'm stuck here for a few years.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    pano gagawin nila sa mga pulis na naka motor? ay sows! pag order ako ng pizza dadating sakin hindi na mainit. waaaaaaaaa.

i am 100% sure di ma approve to.

nagbabayad din naman registro motor at road tax. tama yung isang tsikoteer. higpitan ang pag kuha ng lisensya sa magmo-motor at maging strict na magsuot ng helmet and other safety gears.

pano yung mga tulad ko na pag labas ng village e hway kagad? di ko na magamit motor ko pala? so di ko na kelangan rehistro. magkano kaya mawawala sa LTO sa mga taong katulad namin?

naalala nyo nuon. yung mga 20 years old na kotse di na daw pwede i rehistro. wala din nangyari dun. ang isang bill basta di makamasa malabo matupad.
    Last edited by LexTer; December 28th, 2007 at 11:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isang mahigpit na pagsasatupad ng batas trapiko and rules ang kailangan...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    By the time the "Bill" passed sa lower house,that's it.Have you noticed the increasing volume of motorcycles in the provinces?masakit sa tenga at mata
    kahit mga minors ay driving it, at isa pa parang katulad na sa india,pakistan
    vietnam, etc. criss-crossing each others path,walang rehistro din...
    hindi lang mga authorities ang pasaway pati motorcyclist din...i-ban na sila
    sa mga major hi-ways hanggat di sila umayos sa daan...
    majority ng mga motorsiklo lalo na sa probinsya ay walang rehistro,nakikipag-taguan sa mga authorities.
    Last edited by jeffrocks; December 28th, 2007 at 11:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    yes... there might also be the same type of 4 wheeled drivers but the main difference is if these 4 wheeled idiots get into an accident, they don't have a high percentage of getting killed or certain body parts scattered on the road as compared to MC riders.

As it is, MC and 4 wheelers are not compatible on the same highway. Until certain level of discipline can be met, I am also for the idea of banning MCs from certain roads.

GH,

I dont believe this came from you but I respect your opinion. Just a question, granting that you will disallow MC lets say along Edsa and now there are more cars getting into accidents, do we ban the cars and let the buses use EDSA solely? If there are only buses using EDSA in the future and nothing else and they meet accidents left and right, do we just let the MRT use EDSA solely?

Lets face it, we pay the same taxes and MC riders can never be considered as 2nd class citizens. Just on the enforcement, consistency and leadership by example cant this be achieved.

Bong

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Medyo OT (sorry):

Sana may advocacy group tayo dito sa pinas which would help in the enforcement of road laws.. it's true we have such groups - anti crime groups (VACC, CAV etc) pero iba naman ang pinaglalaban at interest nila.

Too often, we complain about these MCs on the road. But if we only rely on the authorities on this (enforcement), baka extinct na tayo wala pa rin nangyayari sa mga sangkatutak na batas sa langsangan...

If only tsikot.com can spearhead such a move...maganda rin..daming members eh..no need to recruit. Based on what have been posted here, maraming tayong mga magagandang suggestions which are well taken by readers as well...marami pang responsible MC riders dito who may well be in the best position to influence others...

..this debate about MCs and their freq traffic violations and run-ins with private cars is still the chicken or the egg debate once more. But cars and MCs can coexist with each other as long as they respect each other..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    By the time the "Bill" passed sa lower house,that's it.Have you noticed the increasing volume of motorcycles in the provinces?masakit sa tenga at mata
    kahit mga minors ay driving it, at isa pa parang katulad na sa india,pakistan
    vietnam, etc. criss-crossing each others path,walang rehistro din...
    hindi lang mga authorities ang pasaway pati motorcyclist din...i-ban na sila
    sa mga major hi-ways hanggat di sila umayos sa daan...
    majority ng mga motorsiklo lalo na sa probinsya ay walang rehistro,nakikipag-taguan sa mga authorities.
    ang kakulangan ng implementasyon sa batas trapiko ay hindi dapat isisi sa motorista or sila ang pagdusahin. i will give you an example. sa marikina may bike lane pero dinadaanan din ng kotse. so ano ang dapat? i ban ang kotse? or hulihin sila dahil nandun sila sa hindi nila dapat dinadaanan? ang point ko is, kung may nanghuhuli malamang sa oo na tumino mga nagmamaneho. motor man o kotse.

"masakit sa tenga at mata"? parang may galit ka sa naka motor. hehehe.

hindi rin ubra na sa secondary roads lang ang motorsiklo. san pa makakarating ang nagmo-motor nun kung ganun? parang sinasabi nyo na sa kanila or should i say na sa amin na sa loob lang kami ng village or maglakad na lang.

AFAIC matagal ng banned ang underbone sa EDSA. ewan ko bakit biglang pwede na sila dumaan uli dun. bigbikes lang ang pwede dun dati e. 175cc yata pinaka maliit.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When will lawmakers realize that...

MOTOR VEHICLES DON'T OPERATE BY THEMSELVES!?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
House bill banning motorcycles