New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I definitely agree with this bill. This is a clear desrimination to the motorcycle riding public. It would be much better if they find solution in lowering the prices of gasoline and other commodities and strickly enforcing the law in the roads. Putting motortcycle/bicycle lanes. And the visibility of our law and traffic enforcers in the roads. There are other ways to make the street more safer without taking off the right of our fellow taxpayers to use the roads.
    Btw, I do drive the bike, scooters and 4 wheel vehicles.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    a matter of pure enforcement... overspeeding? enforce road rules on overspeeding... thieves on bikes? have the cops do their job of preventing and addressing crime...

why penalize a whole segment of society just because the state cannot properly implement it's police duty?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so many penalties, laws, etc. ek ek ek ek, pero walang enforcement. what the hey!

I agree with the others, ipatupad ng tama at walang kinikilingan ang mga dati ng batas, sigurado aayos yan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Our country has enough laws. The problem is properly enforcing those laws. Motorcycles are not the problem: it is the undisciplined riders. Much like PUVs - the PUVs are not the problem per se, but the undisciplined drivers. Para din lang yang mga sasakyan na naka wang-wang. Hinde yung wang-wang ang problema kunde yung tao na nagpapalagay ng wang-wang na, alam ng bawal, eh ginagawa pa.

Any type of motorvehicle is just a tool and a tool is only as good as the person who uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    I definitely agree with this bill. This is a clear disrimination to the motorcycle riding public. It would be much better if they find solution in lowering the prices of gasoline and other commodities and strickly enforcing the law in the roads. Putting motortcycle/bicycle lanes. And the visibility of our law and traffic enforcers in the roads. There are other ways to make the street more safer without taking off the right of our fellow taxpayers to use the roads.
    Btw, I do drive the bike, scooters and 4 wheel vehicles.
    Correction:
    I definitely DISAGREE with this bill!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Consistent and fair enforcement of our existing traffic laws and regulations.

And a law limiting the motorcycles to a lane on major thoroughfares.....

5000:boom:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Motorcycle lanes nga dapat.....

Pero pang-asar talaga majority ng naka motosiklo.......Bigla na lang sisingit sa harap.....Pag nabunggo mo naman kasalanan mo pa..... Kung iiwasan mo naman eh makaka-asksidente ka pa ng iba......Banggain na lang talaga kung hindi na kakayainin ng brake.....

Tapos nagiging favorite ng mga magna gamitin motorsiklo....

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Banning MC's from major thoroughfares is a stupid idea! Marcelino teodoro surely never analyzed his petition thoroughly... more like a one sided observation! Genius is'nt he?

imho, in a daily basis.. i see more accidents induced ny jeepney, bus and tricycle drivers!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    pareho lang sa 4 wheeled ito
    yes... there might also be the same type of 4 wheeled drivers but the main difference is if these 4 wheeled idiots get into an accident, they don't have a high percentage of getting killed or certain body parts scattered on the road as compared to MC riders.

As it is, MC and 4 wheelers are not compatible on the same highway. Until certain level of discipline can be met, I am also for the idea of banning MCs from certain roads.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sana isama nila mga Tricycles sa pag-ban. Mas walang disiplina mga Trike drivers kesa mga MC riders.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
House bill banning motorcycles