New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Tsikoteers,

A car magazine might just do a comparo of the three bikes soon. Just got a feeler that the magazine wants to talk to the three of us for the terms and conditions of the photoshoot. It is a famous car magazine that most of you must be reading. Abangan!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    wow ok iyan sir fireblade,
    nasa magazine na kayo baka susunod niyan movies na

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    wow ok iyan sir fireblade,
    nasa magazine na kayo baka susunod niyan movies na

He he as kontrabida

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Tsikoteers,

A car magazine might just do a comparo of the three bikes soon. Just got a feeler that the magazine wants to talk to the three of us for the terms and conditions of the photoshoot. It is a famous car magazine that most of you must be reading. Abangan!
    Wow! Dagdag pogi points!

Baka naman Topgear yang mag na yan, to make up for that stupid article about MCs on their May issue? Hehehe...

Or the competition...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotot
    Wow! Dagdag pogi points!

Baka naman Topgear yang mag na yan, to make up for that stupid article about MCs on their May issue? Hehehe...

Or the competition...
    So you are aware of Erle's article that is highly criticized now. Fortunately it is not them

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey fireblade! Looking forward to the review...I subscribe to the magazine you are referring to...better than the other one mind you...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yan din ang dream ko... hyper vtec kahit anong spec. by the way use to ride super 4 pb1 kaya lang had to give that up for personal reasons. pero deym! i really miss riding. I still have my gears though baka sakaling mapilit ko ulit si misis.

i am also a forumer at mcp kaya lang lurker na lang ngayon kasi nawala na din ang bike ko.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    yan din ang dream ko... hyper vtec kahit anong spec. by the way use to ride super 4 pb1 kaya lang had to give that up for personal reasons. pero deym! i really miss riding. I still have my gears though baka sakaling mapilit ko ulit si misis.

i am also a forumer at mcp kaya lang lurker na lang ngayon kasi nawala na din ang bike ko.

Bilog,

It aint over til its over!!! Dont give up as the itch might just come back any time. Good thing you kept your gear. Goodluck and see you on the road!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Tsikoteers,

sir, natuloy na ba to? saang magazine yan at anong month ilalabas?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    sir, natuloy na ba to? saang magazine yan at anong month ilalabas?

Yes, the photoshoot was yesterday at the Fort. We started at 730am and ended at about 930am. We started the day at Starbucks The Fort and moved around or should I say roared around the Fort until they got the still and actions shot that they will be needing for the August edition of Tech and Tuner. Please but a copy, he he. And yes, there were pictures of us without our lids and that is what you call helmet hair. There were four bikers involved and the shots were pretty exciting.
    Last edited by fireblade; June 19th, 2006 at 07:24 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Honda Hyper Vtec series- Rare shots