New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Greetings fellow Tsikoteers,

I am looking for a "fleet" delivery motocycle for our start-up. Since I expect them to be roaming around Metro Manila on every business day, I expect them to be quite heavy-duty for everyday use.

Budget is around 40-60k since as per advice for me to stick with the tried-and-tested Honda or Kawasaki brands. The end-look of the motorcycle is that it has a box behind it and would be transporting lots of light stuff (think DVD cases) so I don't expect the displacement to be too important.

Although I'm a total newbie when it comes to two-wheeled vehicles, so far, I'm eyeing the Kawasaki Bajaj CT100 followed by the Kawasaki Wind 125. Any other suggestions and in giving me a pro's and con's of the suggested models?

(Malapit lang 10th Ave. dito saamin but I figured to ask around the forums nalang before actual interaction.. para hindi mukhang total newb )

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Iyong binangit mong modelo okay naman iyan kadalasan ngayong ginagamit ng mga Tricycle na may side car. Honda ,Yamaha ,Kawasaki . Suzuki Okay na brand ito. Huwag lang gawang china mahina na klase mga piyesa lalo na electrical nito.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Go for a Suzuki Brand.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Are there any "recommended" shops on where I can canvass the motorcycles?

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    motortrade and triumph are the most common places to look and canvass motorcycles.

Honda is a good option as far as reliability and spare parts availability goes. Some of its Chinese copies are actually not so bad.

Delivery Motorcycles