New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    New motorcycles now automatically have their lights on as soon as your start it. Some don't even have a switch to turn it off and the reason for this is visibility to other motorists. However, a lot of riders have this modified to have a switch so they can turn it off to save battery which is really silly.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Until the time comes na busted na yung lights nila especially sa likod. They are like ninjas. Except ninjas, you can't see them until they are about to kill you. With them though you can't see them until you are about to kill them by accidentally running them over.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    1) Anong problema sa baterya? May alternator/magneto naman lahat ng motorsiklo, do ba?

2) I know he's trying to use a figure of speech, but don't all men bring theirs every day, all the time, wherever they go?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Ano pinaglalaban naman nyan?
    Save motorcycle bulbs and batterys hehe.

Yung mio ko 2years and 1month na. Hindi ko pinatangal stock daylight running light features nya.
    Diparin naman ako nagpapalit batt at bulb hehe

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Misplaced priorities.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    1) Anong problema sa baterya? May alternator/magneto naman lahat ng motorsiklo, do ba?

2) I know he's trying to use a figure of speech, but don't all men bring theirs every day, all the time, wherever they go?
    Yes all motorcycles have alternators. Some new motorcycles now even have USB ports for charging your phone.

The really annoying thing with a lot of these idiot riders is that they keep on spending their money on useless accessories instead of spending it on safety gear or maintaining their batteries.

These idiots make other riders like me look bad to other motorists.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mag-install na lang kayo ng LED lights,- iyong matindi ang intensity at tutok sa mukha ng mga kasalubong ninyo- dilaw, berde, puting-puti....

Mahina sa power iyan,- kitang-kita pa kayong mga l3ch3 kayo sa kalye,- nakakasilaw,- ang tindi!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Misplaced priorities.

more like misplaced balls.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    he's too weak to carry his balls, he need a scooter for that

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    his knees are too weak to carry his balls. he must see a surgeon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    They're apparently by the hundreds at edsa right now protesting the possible banning motorcycles may soon face

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Until the time comes na busted na yung lights nila especially sa likod. They are like ninjas. Except ninjas, you can't see them until they are about to kill you. With them though you can't see them until you are about to kill them by accidentally running them over.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Madaming ganito sa may Mac Arthur's Highway starting from Pangasinan up to Cagayan and v/v. Halos karamihan ng motor walang tail light o head light tapos gustong gusto pa mag traverse sa gitna ng highway in the middle of darkness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12