New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi Guys,

Tanong ko lang kung anong pinaka ok na motor na Made in China na brand in terms of:

- Reliability and Durability
    - Parts Availability and Prices
    - Serviceability

I'm planning to buy one for my business. Medyo mahal kasi mga Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki.

Thanks in Advance Guys. Please post some suggestions naman.

Jay C.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    if i were you, i would stick to big 4...
    in the long run mas makakatipid ka at mas masa-satisfy...:chopper:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks Jazcker, yan nga din sinabi ng mga may experience sa motorcycle. Durability and reliability talaga talo ang China motorcycles pero their parts are very affordable. Tama ka nga, kuha na lang ako either Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki and Honda.

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pati sa ACE Hardware nagbebenta na ng mga China bikes. Skystar ata ang name.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    try our shop... we offer one year warranty and we have a lot of models to choose from which could suit your business.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    IMO and expierence, Chinese made motorcycles has no value at all. So you bought a Php50,000.00 worth Chinese-made bike today. How much would be the resale value the next year? Php10,000? May tawad pa.

Invest in an Italian-made scooter. Its value does not deprecriate at all. A brand new Piaggio Vespa PX150 cost 50K during the late 90s. Now it cost 100K or more in a stock condition.

;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    try our shop... we offer one year warranty and we have a lot of models to choose from which could suit your business.
    can you suggest a 50-70cc scooter? i have less than P35k budget and i'm looking for the lowest seat height
    Last edited by kinyo; September 23rd, 2007 at 01:55 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    can you suggest a 50-70cc scooter? i have less than P35k budget and i'm looking for the lowest seat height
    Visit our shop sir. More generally visit 10th ave strip in Kalookan. There you'll find a lot of bikes to choose from china-made or otherwise. It's the bike capital of the Philippines. Almost all the choices are there.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jcastillo932 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Tanong ko lang kung anong pinaka ok na motor na Made in China na brand in terms of:

- Reliability and Durability
    - Parts Availability and Prices
    - Serviceability

I'm planning to buy one for my business. Medyo mahal kasi mga Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki.

Thanks in Advance Guys. Please post some suggestions naman.

Jay C.

ung turbo70 na china scooter ok naman. matipid at matibay.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    My uncle used to sell motostar. Although, its china-made, its pistons are from Honda Japan daw. I think it might have the best chance among all the chinese made motorcycles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
China Motorcycles