New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Para may mailagay na helmet sa siko yung rider?

Even if the rider puts it on his head, I doubt that Blaze would give a DOT/ECE certified helmet. The cheapest is around 2k I think. Way too much of a freebie if your unit price is only 26k. Unless of course, if they include the helmet in the package.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hinde, para both heads will have protection and i'm talking about the driver and passenger ha!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Well BLAZE and the other local brand, MCX are doing well in the local market..

Plus the Philippine-made (assembled) Japanese brands are also doing well especially Honda.

Eventually, no more total domination of brands from one country.

Taiwan, Japan, China and thank GOD the Philippines are now competing in a lucrative Philippine motorcycle market.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by low_profile2 View Post
    tama ka bro dadami sira ulo at aksidente sa daan...ingat lang mga kabayan
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I have gotten the impression that some bike riders seem to have a death wish. Accidents just waiting to happen.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The other Pinoy motorbike brand MCX is very aggressive in coming up with more models.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Weee konting clarification lang mga boss... Blaze is not the 1st filipino brand of motorcycle.. sa pagkakaalam ko po MCX ang 1st filipino brand.. ewan ko ba bat nila cnclaim na 1st sila kahit alam nila na hinde naman.. btw me bago ang MCX Raptor125 motard na certified 100% filipino design the parts 40% localized ... and if mahilig kayo sa racing racing.. check niyo sa mcp nakikilala na mcx racing team for being consistent winner... and sa inside racing magazine kita mo mga anllufet nila.... anyway (me chismis nga na kinopya ng blaze ang blink ng MCX at di lang yun involve ata sila sa smuggling eto nakita ko link oh http://www.businessmirror.com.ph/10032007/nation01.html)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt02 View Post
    Weee konting clarification lang mga boss... Blaze is not the 1st filipino brand of motorcycle.. sa pagkakaalam ko po MCX ang 1st filipino brand.. ewan ko ba bat nila cnclaim na 1st sila kahit alam nila na hinde naman.. btw me bago ang MCX Raptor125 motard na certified 100% filipino design the parts 40% localized ... and if mahilig kayo sa racing racing.. check niyo sa mcp nakikilala na mcx racing team for being consistent winner... and sa inside racing magazine kita mo mga anllufet nila.... anyway (me chismis nga na kinopya ng blaze ang blink ng MCX at di lang yun involve ata sila sa smuggling eto nakita ko link oh http://www.businessmirror.com.ph/10032007/nation01.html)

Anyway, this is good news for Pinoy made enthusiasts!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    maganda sana kung tatangkilikin nating mga pinoy yang mga philippine made na motorsiklo..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hpon View Post
    maganda sana kung tatangkilikin nating mga pinoy yang mga philippine made na motorsiklo..
    pano tatangkilikin, kung mismong gobyerno di kaya suportahan ang proyekto? remember tthe gas save project?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The new MCX Raptor is a beaut. Was there at the launch. And it's just the first of a set of new products MCX is pushing out.

MCX is very proud of their design team... and even prouder of the fact that some other manufacturers have actually copied their designs... (Starts with a "B", ends with an "E", has an "LAZ" in there, somewhere)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
BLAZE: The First PINOY Motorcycle Brand?