New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Sometimes you cannot avoid accident but you can prevent it by having proper safety gear and not being hot on the road. There are times you want to test the maximum power of the bike but remember you cannot finish the whole road.
    No soul, despite all the safety gear motorbikers use, will survive if you hit the ARMCO barrier at 250+ kph...

He was wearing full leathers, boots and his faithful Shoei helmet...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Tol, 820.000 2009 R1 Brand new Bike Park Makati show room of Caloocan sales .
    Looking at the price list of Suzuki, the R1's price seems pretty close to that of the GSX R1000.

Any idea how much a new R6 would costs? Does caloocan sales offer financing deals for their motorbikes? Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    It ranges from 600-650 thou I guess

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    kmsta poh mga tol,i'm just new here in the group i just want to ask which motorcycle shop selling big bike honda cbr 600rr i hope that you could help me and offered financing scheme.tnx

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    It ranges from 600-650 thou I guess
    thanks for the reply shakatak70.

may tanong lang ako sa inyong mga sirs: i've been reading threads about yamaha sports bike and its seems the R-series are quite popular among the big bike enthusiasts or the prefered choice i should say.

merong kasing model fz6r ang yamaha that looks quite similar to the R-series that some say has a more comfortable ride than the R-series given the more upright stance. may i know your comments on this model and/or why people choose R-series models over this one? may disadvantage ba itong modelong ito kaya di ganun ka-popular as the R1/R6? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pipe2 View Post
    kmsta poh mga tol,i'm just new here in the group i just want to ask which motorcycle shop selling big bike honda cbr 600rr i hope that you could help me and offered financing scheme.tnx
    Try to contact Tony Kalbo in Marikina may financing siyang available malapit bago dumating ng provident may mga display siyang motorcycle.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    thanks for the reply shakatak70.

may tanong lang ako sa inyong mga sirs: i've been reading threads about yamaha sports bike and its seems the R-series are quite popular among the big bike enthusiasts or the prefered choice i should say.

merong kasing model fz6r ang yamaha that looks quite similar to the R-series that some say has a more comfortable ride than the R-series given the more upright stance. may i know your comments on this model and/or why people choose R-series models over this one? may disadvantage ba itong modelong ito kaya di ganun ka-popular as the R1/R6? Thanks.
    FZ6R and FZ10 are standard bikes, its a detuned R6 for FZ6 and R1 for FZ10 (fazer). Riding comfort is much better than R1/R6 due to it's track oriented features. 'Ika nga yung FZ6/FZ10 ay mga road bikes (standard bike) same category with bandits, CB1000 of honda, di masakit ang likod sa long ride. The bike itself is a naked bike pero may options ka na bumili ng fairings and windscreen.

Ang disadvantages lang same ang engine ng FZ6 at FZ10 sa R6 at R1 respectively pero as I said in my previous statement this fazers are detuned version of the sportsbike (R6/R1). Sa pagpili naman, preference na lang ng bibili kung bakit sports bike ang pinipili but if you ask me type ko ang FZ10...at least di ako matatakot mag back ride kahit sa long ride

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Bago lang po ako dito.. Nag hahanap po ako ng group.. Honda 929 po bike ko 

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    That was awesome

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I drive a KTM Duke 690. And, yesterday, I reserved a Kawasaki Vulcan S.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Big bike riders.