New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Mostly aesthetics yan kaya they differ sa designs. And I don't think that a simple GT spoiler can cause accidents. Siguro a worn out tire would, but a spoiler ? I'd doubt it.

Yep, the bodykits are made to reduce drag but if it's not fitted and molded ( assuming na custom papagawa mo ) properly, they end up to create more drag hence the lesser fuel economy you will get. Also to mention that the extra weight it gives.

And yun nga, the GT wing is only for RWD vehicles who tend to test their car's limits every now and then. Kaya you see most of them in silvia's and other drift cars. Kasi they are RWD naman and they're driven FAST.

Kaya if I see a Silvia for example sporting a GT wing, then .. I would not have any problems with that. HOWEVER, if I see an itlog lancer for example sporting that wing, instant RICE na yun. FWD siya eh, dapat nasa hood yung wing. :rofl01:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Renzo, when you mean GT wing, does that mean meron din mga classifications mga spoilers? Akala ko they're just there for downforce di ko inaakala pati yun type of engine (FWD, RWD, AWD) meron din kalalaman.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Renzo, when you mean GT wing, does that mean meron din mga classifications mga spoilers? Akala ko they're just there for downforce di ko inaakala pati yun type of engine (FWD, RWD, AWD) meron din kalalaman.
    Yung GT wing eh yun yung tawag sa mga malalaking spoiler that we usually see sa mga cars that we call ricers.

The wing helps to create more DOWNFORCE on the car thus creating or helping the car to have more grip on the road.

Para hindi " UMANGAT " yung kotse sa sobrang bilis. That's why you see or " feel " their advantage if you go to high speeds which is around 200kph cause the wind at that speed is already strong.

It's pointless to have a wing on a FWD car because the front wheels are the ones that's turning. Sila yung may potential na " umangat " so if you want to have an increased downforce up front, you should have a front spoiler but then again there's no such thing. :hysterical:

EDIT ulit : Meron pala. Hahaha.

It's a Scion, and it's a FWD car. But then again, talk about blocking your view.

EDIT : I take that back. It doesn't serve any purpose on most FWD cars. Hahahahaha.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; April 24th, 2011 at 10:03 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    natatawa ako dun sa rice rocket na honda vti mga 1997 model ata yun Sta.Rosa - Tagaytay Rd., boom boom sound trip pa yung driver, kala mo hataw takbo, ang lakas ng tunog pero ang bagal naman manakbo, sagad na ata niya un e, di niya alam may chedeng SLS amg saka Subaru WRX na humahataw mula sa likod niya ayun inovertakekan siya magkabilaan bigla na lang napatigil dun sa gitna saka nag-hazard. grabe mag-roar yung Impreza, sarap pakinggan..natawa talaga ako dun, yabang-yabang nung hinatawan di mo alam kung saan susuot

BTW eto a new case,

hindi ko lang alam kung may nag-post na nito dito e, for the first time I seeing I can't believe that is a honda accord.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yung GT wing eh yun yung tawag sa mga malalaking spoiler that we usually see sa mga cars that we call ricers.

The wing helps to create more DOWNFORCE on the car thus creating or helping the car to have more grip on the road.

Para hindi " UMANGAT " yung kotse sa sobrang bilis. That's why you see or " feel " their advantage if you go to high speeds which is around 200kph cause the wind at that speed is already strong.

It's pointless to have a wing on a FWD car because the front wheels are the ones that's turning. Sila yung may potential na " umangat " so if you want to have an increased downforce up front, you should have a front spoiler but then again there's no such thing. :hysterical:

EDIT ulit : Meron pala. Hahaha.

It's a Scion, and it's a FWD car. But then again, talk about blocking your view.

EDIT : I take that back. It doesn't serve any purpose on most FWD cars. Hahahahaha.
    Bumabawi nalang sila sa bumper kits for added downforce, since dika pede maglagay nang wing sa harap ehe..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Since spoiler ang usapan.

3.8 GC. IMO, mukha namang maganda kinalabasan nito.

Sorry, camphone lang.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Means lahat na hindi bagay sa isang car RICEY... doon nalang ako sa buntot ng pato cute pa. Simple clean and useful.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.C._28 View Post
    Means lahat na hindi bagay sa isang car RICEY... doon nalang ako sa buntot ng pato cute pa. Simple clean and useful.
    haha, mag sarao kanalang sir or francisco motors, urban legend FTW!

this will take you to places that your new car can't get you! haha

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Since spoiler ang usapan.

3.8 GC. IMO, mukha namang maganda kinalabasan nito.

Sorry, camphone lang.
    eto yung nakita ko hinayang na hinayang ako

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by silverworx View Post
    haha, mag sarao kanalang sir or francisco motors, urban legend FTW!

this will take you to places that your new car can't get you! haha

Ayaw ko nyan!
    Dito na ako.

Yong walang sticker ha.

Point A to point B walang panamå ang sarao at francisco dyan.