New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Too expensive. Better to just buy real-deal 3M mats then put a second, thin rubber mat on top. Works well in ours.
    Do you use 3M nomad? Where and how much did you get it for? I'm using a replica (?) and I need to replace it na. The driver's side mat has a huge hole already

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Do you use 3M nomad? Where and how much did you get it for? I'm using a replica (?) and I need to replace it na. The driver's side mat has a huge hole already
    Got mine for P 2.8K (Classic) from the husband of a co-worker who works at 3M Philippines. That's why i always put a thin rubber floor mat on top, especially at the driver's side, to prevent holes (i use this brand called Packy Poda which i get at Banawe for around P 400). I have a 3M mat in one of the cars that we bought in 1994 and it's still alive (although shedding at the edges).
    Last edited by vinj; May 24th, 2013 at 05:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bought before sa S&R ng ganyan all weather type na mattings... Mataas din para pag umuulan...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    How much and which S&R did they cut it for your car or not?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    You can get this type of mat at a cheaper price in Trekker in Sct Torillo You could also ask if they have all weather para makuhanan ka nya ng quote. They order things for you para di ka na din mahirapan

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i used to have one when i had my forester, the quality and fit is worlds apart compared to the local ones especially 3M. the 3M looked cheap compared to weathertech all weather digital floor liner. i also had the 3M that's why i could tell the difference, yung 3M madali masira compared to weathertech. i got mine at the states though so half the price compared if i get it in the philippines. 11k din ata quote sa akin non front and rear lang di pa kasama cargo kuha ko sa states nasa $150-170 ata kasama na cargo. worth it para sa akin since after almost 3 years mukha pa din bago kaya yung bineneta ko forester ko binenta ko sa kaibigan ko yung floormat tuwang tuwa siya since mukha pa din bago.

those who say too expensive probably hasn't seen one in person, iba talaga siya compared to other brands. i'm sure if you see one you'll change your mind. i'm talking about the weathertech all weather digital fit floor liner ha not the regular weathertech lang.
    Last edited by foresterx; July 24th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    how much bayad pag ipapaship dito from the US?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i used to have one when i had my forester, the quality and fit is worlds apart compared to the local ones especially 3M. the 3M looked cheap compared to weathertech all weather digital floor liner. i also had the 3M that's why i could tell the difference, yung 3M madali masira compared to weathertech. i got mine at the states though so half the price compared if i get it in the philippines. 11k din ata quote sa akin non front and rear lang di pa kasama cargo kuha ko sa states nasa $150-170 ata kasama na cargo. worth it para sa akin since after almost 3 years mukha pa din bago kaya yung bineneta ko forester ko binenta ko sa kaibigan ko yung floormat tuwang tuwa siya since mukha pa din bago.

those who say too expensive probably hasn't seen one in person, iba talaga siya compared to other brands. i'm sure if you see one you'll change your mind. i'm talking about the weathertech all weather digital fit floor liner ha not the regular weathertech lang.
    That's nice to know. My dad recently got front and rear digital fit liners for his CX5 and so far tuwang-tuwa naman sya. Medyo mahal nga kuha nya dahil aside from getting it from the distributor pina-LBC ko pa to him. Pero worth it naman daw. And if it lasts for as long as it lasted on your Forester pwedeng-pwede na

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Planning to get one for my SUV. Looks nice as it covers all the carpeted part - less wear & tear and less carpet to clean.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    You could also try Deep dish waterproof floor mats sir,

Try to search the product at google
    Deep dish floor matting

-item is made on taiwan that covers even side carpet and its like basin type mat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast