New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    i quite not sure if this will shift the topic but i cant find any thread pertaining to Vios gen 3.. Here we go, i have 2014 model and im looking for a shop that can install TRD2 kit, (with Mugen RR spoiler). i hope you guys can help me. honestly im looking for the cheapest one.. Thank you in advance guys ;)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by privateryan16 View Post
    Hi All, Happy New Year! Is there any Vios owner here who has upgraded to after market air filter? Or anyone who has a reliable knowledge on this?

Any feedback please. Brand you can recommend, shop and cost? Thank you in advance! 👍👍👍

Attachment 24311
    im quite not sure if this will shift the topic but i cant find any thread pertaining to Vios gen 3.. Here we go, i have 2014 model and im looking for a shop that can install TRD2 kit, (with Mugen RR spoiler). i hope you guys can help me. honestly im looking for the cheapest one.. Thank you in advance guys ;)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    may thread dito sa tsikot, about gen3 vios.

sa viosclubphil din meron, ingat lang sa shop sa bandang laguna.

IMHO< clifford ka na alng at mukhang willing ka naman gumastos for the kits,.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

may thread dito sa tsikot, about gen3 vios.

sa viosclubphil din meron, ingat lang sa shop sa bandang laguna.

IMHO< clifford ka na alng at mukhang willing ka naman gumastos for the kits,.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12