New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    I removed the DENR sticker on my windshield, and being a mere mortal, ofcourse I wasnt able to remove it cleanly. Now it looks bad. Any ideas how I could remove the remaining pieces cleanly without damaging my windshield?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev01veR View Post
    I removed the DENR sticker on my windshield, and being a mere mortal, ofcourse I wasnt able to remove it cleanly. Now it looks bad. Any ideas how I could remove the remaining pieces cleanly without damaging my windshield?
    buy goo gone in true value, removes it like nothing was there. bought a big bottle of it a couple of years ago till now i use it since every year i have to replace village stickers, and it also works on other stickers not just cars.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    oh, I remember seeing those once in Handyman, gonna get one asap. Thanks sir!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You can try the old school gaas but make sure to clean the surface after...Pero currently, im using WD40 to to remove yung smudges na naiwan ng sticker...and it works!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    You can try the old school gaas but make sure to clean the surface after...Pero currently, im using WD40 to to remove yung smudges na naiwan ng sticker...and it works!!!
    +1 on gaas! buti hindi pako nakabili ng wd40 nun.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ako,

pupunasan ko ng ilang beses yung sticker residue ng
    basahang basa na may sabon.

pag tingin ko ay basang basa na and sabong sabon na.

gagamit ako ng blade.

the usual stroke, yung prehas kung pano linisin
    ng mga nagtitint yung window bago dikitan.

effective.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gasolina ang gamit ko sa pagtanngal ng mga sticker sa windshield. Lalo na yung sticker ng village namin 3m siya magstain talaga pagtanggal. Pagpinunasan mo gasolina tanggal agad.

Tips on removing stickers.