New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,037
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    some fool hit a benz... if he was paying attention he wouldnt have wreck his british suv. interestingly the benz didnt get damaged Rear End Accidents and Protection

    https://youtu.be/2OczRoUCcHo

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    i think it is because front ends are designed to give.

    ikaw namanser.. hindi mo sinabing si justin bieber yan.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #22
    How about trucks and even lighter but slow moving vehicles such as tricycles na nagbubuntutan kala mo convoy at mahirap makasingit between them. Though I don't think there is a rule for it, pero goodness, common sense, imagine 3 trucks na nagbubuntutan na mababagal, as if you are trying to overtake a friggin train.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,665
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    How about trucks and even lighter but slow moving vehicles such as tricycles na nagbubuntutan kala mo convoy at mahirap makasingit between them. Though I don't think there is a rule for it, pero goodness, common sense, imagine 3 trucks na nagbubuntutan na mababagal, as if you are trying to overtake a friggin train.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    kulang padin sa education. imagine one of them trucks losing control ie partial brake failure. braking distance is compromised.

    nakakatulong kaya ito from all sorts of dumb distracted drivers



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,665
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I also prefer silver due to the low maintenance. Di talaga kita dumi at alikabok. Hassle lang pag dating sa panel painting as it's hard to match. But the detailing side of me really likes black (thus my second car is black).

    Bad trip lang as both my cars have bumps at the moment. Dent on the rear tailgate of the Tucson, and a broken tail light on the Hilux; Both cars were stopped in EDSA traffic when they got hit from behind.
    Vinj

    dalawa? akala ko yun tucson lng, pati hilux mo rin pala tinamaan . im not surprised either distracted or di marunong aka un-educated drivers nasa likod mo. tsk

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    36,768
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Vinj

    dalawa? akala ko yun tucson lng, pati hilux mo rin pala tinamaan . im not surprised either distracted or di marunong aka un-educated drivers nasa likod mo. tsk

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hinde pa ba obvious si *vinj ang may problema mag Drive. Rear End Accidents and Protection




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,665
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde pa ba obvious si *vinj ang may problema mag Drive. Rear End Accidents and Protection




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pwede din pabigla biglang preno Rear End Accidents and ProtectionRear End Accidents and ProtectionRear End Accidents and Protection

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,665
    #27


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,207
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    some fool hit a benz... if he was paying attention he wouldnt have wreck his british suv. interestingly the benz didnt get damaged Rear End Accidents and Protection

    It's a Mercedes Benz Geländewagen ... molded from solid rock ...

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I don't.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    I don't.
    Ang angas ng label nya. He better make sure his brake and taillights are working though.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Rear End Accidents and Protection