New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Whats the use of microtex suede? Apparently i use it on my piano black gloss trim while damp. Did i just ruined it? I read that the microtex suede does not trap dirt. So did i just ruin my piano black gloss with multiple scratches as i was just dragging the dust instead of picking it up?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Whats the use of microtex suede? Apparently i use it on my piano black gloss trim while damp. Did i just ruined it? I read that the microtex suede does not trap dirt. So did i just ruin my piano black gloss with multiple scratches as i was just dragging the dust instead of picking it up?
    most likely, yes.
    reading about microtex's suede; it was designed for polishing.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    for glass/windows

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    kita na ba yun scratches?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Yes from direct sunlight its very visible. So now im planning to just wrap it all up lol
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    kita na ba yun scratches?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I made a mistake by using this suede to buff my windshield and windows in conjunction with Microtex Glaz Stain Guard. It left a "very dirty finish" on my glasses. I had that dirty look for two days.

Just this morning I used "plush", the green Microtex cloth to buff the glasses. It was a breeze polishing it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yung Pro Choice line nila is much better in comparison to the ultra plush for roughly the same price.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    Yung Pro Choice line nila is much better in comparison to the ultra plush for roughly the same price.
    I'll check that out one day. I need to replace my yellow cloth so sooner or later I'll buy one